Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Actually dick head , I was told it several times. Being the ass kisser you are, you come here stating policy over and over so I am sure you know. I said I was told it but because I have not experienced either type of suspension, I could be wrong. If you can get your lips off of your boss ass long enough, why don't you state policy for us.

Anyone who knows what he's talking about = ass kisser? That's pretty harsh coming from a victim of rectal-cranial inversion. But hey, don't let that stop you from babbling on about policies that you know nothing about. Keeps the board interesting.

floridays

Actually dick head , I was told it several times. Being the ass kisser you are, you come here stating policy over and over so I am sure you know. I said I was told it but because I have not experienced either type of suspension, I could be wrong. If you can get your lips off of your boss ass long enough, why don't you state policy for us.

This is for both of you jackwads, "If you like your pension you can keep your pension." Policy is nothing unless it is in a legally binding contract.

Oldfart

You seem to be a stupid old man.
If I have accomplished more than you and will retire shortly with more income than you and I am stupid, sure doesn't say much for you does it.

You are being ran off and you THINK people will suffer when you leave? That is funny I don't care who you are. Bummer

59 Dano

If I have accomplished more than you and will retire shortly with more income than you and I am stupid, sure doesn't say much for you does it.

Relying heavily on the "if," aren't you?

You are being ran off and you THINK people will suffer when you leave? That is funny I don't care who you are. Bummer

Not quite, but then accuracy isn't your strong point.

Oldfart

Anyone who knows what he's talking about = ass kisser? That's pretty harsh coming from a victim of rectal-cranial inversion. But hey, don't let that stop you from babbling on about policies that you know nothing about. Keeps the board interesting.
Then educate us when you finish giving your manager a prostate exam.

vantexan

A Russian company bought a mine, all the uranium mines was used by the US for energy production. Here's a quick breakdown of the "scandal."

The Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory doesn't make any sense
It wasn't just this one issue. She and Bill were reaping tens of millions by her selling access while she was Secretary of State and after because she was presumed to be the next President. Where are the high fee speeches now? And it's within the statute of limitations so she should answer for it. And you can be snarky about Benghazi all you want but the fact is people died, and she, Obama, and company trotted out Susan Rice to give a B.S. reason as to why it happened. All that mattered to them was covering up anything that might hurt Obama's reelection chances. Just as all that matters to you is the Dems get the power back. Hillary is a crook, and I hope they nail her for it.

59 Dano

I already knew that, explain how suspension with pay is not discipline.

Suspension w/pay is to investigate an incident (or incidents) to determine what discipline, if any, is warranted.

The information gathered during a paid investigative suspension can lead to three disciplinary outcomes:
1) Termination
2) Warning letter
3) Changing the suspension to an unpaid one
4) No discipline because the employee did nothing wrong

Last edited:

Oldfart

Suspension w/pay is investigate an incident (or incidents) to determine what discipline, if any, is warranted.

The information gathered during a paid investigative suspension can lead to three disciplinary outcomes:
1) Termination
2) Warning letter
I see you extracted your lips from your manager for that explanation.

However, you said suspended with pay is not discipline. How is that possible?

59 Dano

However, you said suspended with pay is not discipline. How is that possible?

How about you start reading the post you're quoting before you ask stupid questions?

"Suspension w/pay is [to] investigate an incident (or incidents) to determine what discipline, if any, is warranted."

W

What The Hawk?

Cops get "suspension with pay" for officer involved shootings etc..yes it is a punishment. It would not be okay for a company to suspend an employee without pay pending an investigation because if that investigation in fact shows no wrong doing, you now owe that employee lost wages.

I was suspended without pay from my job at a hardware store for "threatening" someone. If you don't receive pay it's a sure fire sign to show you that you're well...fired. I knew I would be..so I quit.

floridays

Suspension w/pay is investigate an incident (or incidents) to determine what discipline, if any, is warranted.

1) Termination
2) Warning letter
Thank you, informative, a further question does the suspension remain on the record or is it removed totally?