Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

It will be fine

Didn't realize you were a girl, is that you and your dad

So you say, I understand now, just let your side be the arbiter of the truth. Got that, I give up.
Well, you've demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of what happened, it's probably best you give up. Do some basic research and get back to me.

W

What The Hawk?

Good Dad then, he loves his little girl. Happy for you, buy pops a beer just cause they taste good.
He doesn't drink anymore. Had a stroke 5 years ago. Ill buy him a Big Mac (he still enjoys those on occasion). Lol

floridays

Well, you've demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of what happened, it's probably best you give up. Do some basic research and get back to me.
You're right, I prefer to be informed by an independent counsel. Why the sudden fear of investigations? By the way, I'm not uninformed about the issue. Just know it is fruitless arguing with you. Let the investigations begin.

It will be fine

You're right, I prefer to be informed by an independent counsel. Why the sudden fear of investigations? By the way, I'm not uninformed about the issue. Just know it is fruitless arguing with you. Let the investigations begin.
I'm not afraid of investigations into 7 year old deals that have no national security implications. It's just a waste of money like the Benghazi investigations. You haven't said a single thing about the uranium deal so I'm calling BS on your understanding of what happened. Keep watching infowars. Sandy Hook was a false flag, 911 was an inside job! Lol.

W

What The Hawk?

I like a big mac myself. Not to pry but was the stroke very debilitating?
Only to his active lifesyle and diet (sodium intake mostly). Hes not paralyzed in anyway hes just more tired. Whats weird is that early that day I was in a college Nutrition class and we were learning the signs and symptoms of someone having a stroke..my dad came home from work and was having a stroke didnt even realize it until he tried to talk but couldn't get proper sentences out. Pretty friend###ing scary. But hes still active, still working and will be retiring in 5 months!! :D

It will be fine

Only to his active lifesyle and diet (sodium intake mostly). Hes not paralyzed in anyway hes just more tired. Whats weird is that early that day I was in a college Nutrition class and we were learning the signs and symptoms of someone having a stroke..my dad came home from work and was having a stroke didnt even realize it until he tried to talk but couldn't get proper sentences out. Pretty friend###ing scary. But hes still active, still working and will be retiring in 5 months!! :D
Ask them to smile if you think someone might be having a stroke. It's an easy way to see if half their face isn't working.

W

What The Hawk?

Ask them to smile if you think someone might be having a stroke. It's an easy way to see if half their face isn't working.
He didnt have that at all. He just couldnt get up. Slurring, thinking was slow. Its crazy what we were talking about. We were discussing what we were going to do on the one year anniversary of my brothers death. My other brother and I noticed something was wrong. Itd be pretty sh## if we lost him in the same damn month we lost our brother.

floridays

I'm not afraid of investigations into 7 year old deals that have no national security implications. It's just a waste of money like the Benghazi investigations. You haven't said a single thing about the uranium deal so I'm calling BS on your understanding of what happened. Keep watching infowars. Sandy Hook was a false flag, 911 was an inside job! Lol.
Call bs if you like, never look at infowars, and I've never said a word about false flags of any sort. Finally some reporting with facts are coming out from Sara Carter and John Soloman, and a previous book by Peter Schweizer (which was never taken seriously) raise all kids of questions and give answers. Add to that an FBI informant that will now be able to testify, and I think I'll wait for more information. I don't go for covering for ones kind.

Let's play by the same rules and have an independent counsel. You can call bs all you want on me. doesn't offend, doesn't stick, I wait for facts. Lets get to them.

floridays

God Bless you guys, a similar incident happened with my mom. Went to see her and my dad and I noticed signs, a 911 call and trip to the hospital left her in fine health.
What kind of party are you going to have for your dad?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I just found out I’ll be suspended for three days with pay. Supposedly, according to “unbiased” witnesses, I was pointing at known Trump supports when I made the comment (a complete fabrication). Since it’s with pay, I’m not going to bother with the GFT. What’s the point of suspending somebody with pay? This company is completely :censored2:ed up.

Do you prefer a short, paid investigative suspension or a long, unpaid one?

59 Dano

I never played baseball (or any other sports), but there certainly seems to be a lot of high school sports stars that work at my station. They all say that “Glory Days” is their favorite song. Peaking in high school, what an ignominious fate.

And there you are, working with them.

59 Dano

Exactly. I have been made fun of because I admitted I have no idea what some of my coworkers make per hour. I stay out of other people's business and like for them to stay out of mine. I don't discuss money, politics or religion with anyone at work and only with close friends.

Then you come here and tell us what company policy is because someone told you something once.

Oldfart

Then you come here and tell us what company policy is because someone told you something once.
Actually dick head , I was told it several times. Being the ass kisser you are, you come here stating policy over and over so I am sure you know. I said I was told it but because I have not experienced either type of suspension, I could be wrong. If you can get your lips off of your boss ass long enough, why don't you state policy for us.