Suspended For Making "Divisive Comments"

Meat

So, I was sent home today for making comments about the rumored indictments being brought against Trump's campaign managers (presumably) during stretch-and-flex.

My exact comment was "I see the universe is about to throw out those un-American pieces of trash."

After the sort, the senior (not sure why she was even there on a Saturday) came up to me and asked why I made such comments. I replied that I'm always right about everything, and I predicted months ago that the indictments would happen - many employees think the collusion theories are "fake news." Well, guess what hoople-heads -the "fake news" defense doesn't work when the feds are breathing down your neck.

She said my comments were divisive and sent me home (it was hinted that I may be terminated).

If I'm terminated, what are the odds that I will successfully GFT the decision?

Some background: The senior is a lesbian, and her girlfriend has openly remarked in the past of how good looking I am during company events (bowling, picnics etc). The senior has not taken this well (other employees can substantiate this claim).

What do you think? Would they dare fire me? I would hate to lose out on the benefits package that Fedex offers - I think it's pretty great working for the company.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I find it hard to believe you would get fired for that. Make sure you write everything down now, just in case... what was said, witnesses, etc.

Meat

Preservatives prolong life.

Considering Van’s health issues, chain food is the absolute WORST possible dietary choice he could be making. My wife’s a dietician, and I offered my advice to help him before, but he doesn’t seem to listen.