suspended??

otizanig

Got a letter from the company that I will receive a 3 day suspension (something I will not get into for the reason why, and welcome the time off anyway ). How long does the company have to get this started/completed in ( i.e. a month, two months, a year)? Also does the company need to tell me in a day advanced or I just walk in for normal start time and they say go home?

T

Turdferguson

Got a letter from the company that I will receive a 3 day suspension (something I will not get into for the reason why, and welcome the time off anyway ). How long does the company have to get this started/completed in ( i.e. a month, two months, a year)? Also does the company need to tell me in a day advanced or I just walk in for normal start time and they say go home?
Did you file a grievance on this discipline? All of that should have been explained to you during that process.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just call your boss and tell him your gonna start your suspension today
That should work

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Not gonna poke a sleeping bear if it happens it happens. Just don't want to be surprised 8 months down the road.

No 1st you file on the letter. Then you wait a week -2 tops. Then file again on them harrassing you with the 1st letter. It will likely be on a Tues or wed. Always seems those are the days people are processed in and out. With punishment. Just learn from your mistake. Don't do it again.

10 point

Ask them for the week before Christmas.

10 point

We HAD a driver get a warning ltr for too many attendance infractions.

Then he took off again and they scheduled him for a hearing.

The day of the hearing he called off.
I still laugh about that.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was suspended once for 2 days-- Wed and Thurs. The center manager called me at home Tuesday evening and asked if it would be ok with me if I was suspended Thurs and Fri instead because he was really short handed Wed. I opted for the 4 day weekend. Nothing like a 4 day weekend punishment.