Suspension With Pay

MAKAVELI

And again... we’re not talking about reparation checks for whites. The white people stuck in the cycle aren’t blaming blacks. White people are not responsible for black communities problems.
You are the only one talking about reparation checks bro. All you have done to this point is blaming black communities. Do me a favor, go to your black co-workers and have this conversation and see how it goes. Lol

falcon back

No. His lie is actually disproven by the chart he posted. White people commit the majority of violent crime in America. This isn’t difficult.
Quit breading like heathens,. Quit having more kids than you can afford, quit having kids with no fathers. Quit sitting on the porch at your Section 8 housing that 3 generations of your family has lived in and get a job and be productive, Quit being a drain on society while you wait on your next handout. That goes for whites, blacks, Hispanic and every other race. We are tired of supporting deadbeats.

falcon back

You are the only one talking about reparation checks bro. All you have done to this point is blaming black communities. Do me a favor, go to your black co-workers and have this conversation and see how it goes. Lol
Learn to read and you will see reparation checks are a big subject in certain circles. I will let you guess what those are and here is a hint. Their names aren't O'Sullivan, O'Reilly or Gagliano.

falcon back

Actually that is a Faux News talking point. Ttku son....
Like I said, learn to read and quit showing your ignorance.

Where are your statistics to show whites commit a bigger % of crimes? You keep saying that is so and that the charts that have been posted are incorrect, yet you haven't proven your argument.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
And again... we’re not talking about reparation checks for whites. The white people stuck in the cycle aren’t blaming blacks. White people are not responsible for black communities problems.
What about reparation checks for the Irish,Italians,Polish,Chinese they were all discriminated against.However,instead of blaming the white devil for keeping them down they worked hard, persevered and became successful.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

floridays

To refer to “black culture” without addressing disproportional poverty rates is ludicrous.

Are middle-class and above black folks increasing these stats?

It’s universally accepted that poverty begets crime (if I’m not mistaken the majority of all crime in NY comes from three neighborhoods).

Using a blanket term such as “black culture” without referring to socioeconomic gradations makes me think that a lot of posters on these boards are the “all black people have rhythm” variety.
Rich, poor, whatever when elderly blacks live in fear of young black animals controlling neighborhoods, and are silent they become part of the new black culture.

I don't blame them, I understand their situation, they do contribute to the gang culture by omission however.

In a civilized society, rabid predators are dealt with, to the benefit of the innocent.

I don't buy your argument.

Aquaman

Well reparation money was what got me ranting. Dude said reparation $$$ would be a start. And yes, I absolutely blame black communities for their problems. That’s the point idiot. A lot of morons refuse to place blame on black people. Just like I blame white trash trailer parks in Ohio for their heroine overdoses and domestic violence. Everyone reaps what they sow. Everyone is responsible for themselves. But that doesn’t fit your “racism keeps blacks down” narrative does it? It’s clear looking at the research, black people do NOT hold their own race responsible for anything. They don’t call police. They sure as hell don’t talk to police. They don’t hold their kids accountable. They don’t practice safe sex. They don’t get married. They don’t finish school. All at much higher rates than other races. And it has nothing to do with white people. But you’re indoctrinated. Probably by things your parents or grandparents told you growing up. Garbage your friends have repeated. Your opinion is built on a foundation of belief. I’ve known many black people from horrible walks of life graduate high school, and work at Express. All you need is a high school diploma anyway. And never once did they say white people made that any harder. On the contrary. Most of them have said black people made it harder.

MAKAVELI

Well reparation money was what got me ranting. Dude said reparation $$$ would be a start. And yes, I absolutely blame black communities for their problems. That’s the point idiot. A lot of morons refuse to place blame on black people. Just like I blame white trash trailer parks in Ohio for their heroine overdoses and domestic violence. Everyone reaps what they sow. Everyone is responsible for themselves. But that doesn’t fit your “racism keeps blacks down” narrative does it? It’s clear looking at the research, black people do NOT hold their own race responsible for anything. They don’t call police. They sure as hell don’t talk to police. They don’t hold their kids accountable. They don’t practice safe sex. They don’t get married. They don’t finish school. All at much higher rates than other races. And it has nothing to do with white people. But you’re indoctrinated. Probably by things your parents or grandparents told you growing up. Garbage your friends have repeated. Your opinion is built on a foundation of belief. I’ve known many black people from horrible walks of life graduate high school, and work at Express. All you need is a high school diploma anyway. And never once did they say white people made that any harder. On the contrary. Most of them have said black people made it harder.
All racist stereotype bull :censored2:. You make one sentence about white trailer trash and then go on a racist rant about Black American stereotypes. What racist people like you need to understand is poor people of all colors have the same vicious cycle of poverty. It just so happens people of color have a longer history and larger percentage of poverty than whites to no fault of their own. This country was built for whites to succeed and keep everyone else down while every single human right had to be fought for people of color just to be on an even playing field.

Off the leash

All racist stereotype bull *. You make one sentence about white trailer trash and then go on a racist rant about Black American stereotypes. What racist people like you need to understand is poor people of all colors have the same vicious cycle of poverty. It just so happens people of color have a longer history and larger percentage of poverty than whites to no fault of their own. This country was built for whites to succeed and keep everyone else down while every single human right had to be fought for people of color just to be on an even playing field.
BS

falcon back

All racist stereotype bull *. You make one sentence about white trailer trash and then go on a racist rant about Black American stereotypes. What racist people like you need to understand is poor people of all colors have the same vicious cycle of poverty. It just so happens people of color have a longer history and larger percentage of poverty than whites to no fault of their own. This country was built for whites to succeed and keep everyone else down while every single human right had to be fought for people of color just to be on an even playing field.
Says the lazy ass black boy. Blame all your shortcomings on whitey.

Off the leash

White liberals helped to destroy the black community, blacks were better off in the 50s during Jim Crow! Black families were largely intact with a about a 15% single parent ratio. Black businesses were thriving and their poverty rate was lower than the national average. So what happened? Welfare happened. It destroyed the black family! It was championed by the racist in chief president Johnson. Today we have 75% single parent black families and poverty rates above national averages. It can all be traced directly back to the welfare bill. Look it up!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
ROTFLMAO! Ridiculous freshman sociology class talking points.

You claim that black people are in a cycle of poverty due to no fault of their own. That's just silly. The reasons for long-term multigenerational black poverty in the US are the same as the reasons for those of other races.

If you insist on the structural racism card, point to liberals. The persistent problems plaguing black communities today are the results of decades of liberal policies that exacerbated them, if they didn't cause them in the first place.

Off the leash

Where I work, nearly a third of the employees are black including supes and the site manager. Not one wants a hand out! All have made it on merit and deservingly so. None have a victim mentality. I feel privileged to count all as my friends. The majority are conservative and love their country. Even those that are liberal still believe this is the greatest country on earth. Where they want to raise their children. Take that BLM!

MAKAVELI

Where I work, nearly a third of the employees are black including supes and the site manager. Not one wants a hand out! All have made it on merit and deservingly so. None have a victim mentality. I feel privileged to count all as my friends. The majority are conservative and love their country. Even those that are liberal still believe this is the greatest country on earth. Where they want to raise their children. Take that BLM!
Kind of goes against your racist view of black Americans, doesn't it? Lol

Off the leash

Your mistaking me for your left wing friends. I don’t PRE judge people by skin color, but buy the content of they’re character. There are A holes of all colors. Take you for example, I don’t know what color you are but I know you’re an A hole.