Switching routes

Cementups

Box Monkey
The bigger problem would be a seniority issue. If driver A is number 10 on the list and driver B is 25 on the list you would have to make sure it's ok with 14 drivers in between them, Maybe driver 18 wants to run Driver A's route for a day.

Trackless in brown

Yeah, how dare we make a business decision for the benefit of the company!
yea just like "you must take your full lunch everyday"....then the next day you send a message...going to miss business stops....sup calls you.."hey can you just skip your lunch and get those stops..ill take care of your lunch"...yup...total hypocrites

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I never really understood the difference...only reason I think they want a phone call is so they can guilt trip you into coming in...that's why right?

It goes like this
C'mon man we really need ya today I know you don't feel well but we could really use you

Take a couple aspirin and we'll try and lighten you up

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
It goes like this
C'mon man we really need ya today I know you don't feel well but we could really use you

Take a couple aspirin and we'll try and lighten you up
Mine usually go something like this

"Hey not feeling well won't be in today"

"Really bro??? Really bro? You're gonna do this to me???!!! You're getting a termination letter if you don't show up!!!"

"See you in a couple days"

*click

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'll ride with a guy going out blind so I can help him learn it. Taking the easy way is often times not the right way.

Putting guy A on route B and guy B on route A opens up a can of worms that I don't want to go near. I would hear that crap for the next 5 years "Oh but you let [Insert Name here] do it!!!!"

Those are both impressive, and salient positions.

Are you sure.... you work for UPS ?

Just curious, what would warrant taking a
bid driver off his route?

A safety or disciplinary action

That's where you lost me.

Discipline, meaning a discharge situation.

But.... safety ?

How does that happen ?

Help me out.

-Bug-

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Somethings are ok to text. Pick up eggs. Stopping at strip club on the way home. hey mom, I'm pregnant. But something like being a responsible adult and calling off work should be done via voice.
No one picks up at the center. They all use the cells. Times are a changin'.