Switching to Orion in 2015

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I try to see how long I can make it last before they learn my name.
We have a new Center Manager, he's been here a little over 2 weeks and I still haven't talked to him yet. My record for a new center manager is 5 weeks and 4 days. I once went just shy of 3 weeks without saying a word to any management person at all.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We have a new Center Manager, he's been here a little over 2 weeks and I still haven't talked to him yet. My record for a new center manager is 5 weeks and 4 days. I once went just shy of 3 weeks without saying a word to any management person at all.
my center manager despises me,so that makes me turn into a combination of Forest Gump and Gomer Pyle when I can corner him . he will literally run to the other side of the building to get away from me.

My On Road supe has talked to me MAYBE 6 times this year. just like i like it

bumped

I made it almost a month without my center manager talking to me. I can't go even a day without talking to a management person. They are like mosquitos. You slap one and then there is always another one to suck your blood.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I made it almost a month without my center manager talking to me. I can't go even a day without talking to a management person. They are like mosquitos. You slap one and then there is always another one to suck your blood.
With my PT sup...i can get away with nodding or shaking my head but my center manager is constantly trying to get on my good side...which will never happen. Just because we're both women doesn't mean we're bonding..lol. I put in a request for 2 personal days last week...center manager told me today they were approved..says "Preload manager wanted to deny them but I gave them to you." My response..."because you had to...it's In the supplement." Discussion over...lol

With my PT sup...i can get away with nodding or shaking my head but my center manager is constantly trying to get on my good side...which will never happen. Just because we're both women doesn't mean we're bonding..lol. I put in a request for 2 personal days last week...center manager told me today they were approved..says "Preload manager wanted to deny them but I gave them to you." My response..."because you had to...it's In the supplement." Discussion over...lol
Good side? front or rear?...lmao

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When I get up in years the more they try to push me out the door the longer I will stay just to be a PITA. Management honors the guy that's got like 50 years of service on their magazines.
Thats my plan, no not 50 though, just til i am ready.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Heard an interesting tidbit today......

Was told my building would not be getting Orion, as it is felt there wouldn't be much gained by its implementation.

Is this the garlic wreath of Orion? Tight, urban areas?