Syria

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well, it looks like we along with France and the UK are bombing Syria in retaliation for chemical gas attacks.
I'll always support taking action to stop the the use of chemical weapons especially against civilians, but the real question is what do we do next? Will it be like the response a year ago where we launched one cruise missile strike that did minimal damage and then returned to business as usual or will we do something more substantial this time?

newfie

I'll always support taking action to stop the the use of chemical weapons especially against civilians, but the real question is what do we do next? Will it be like the response a year ago where we launched one cruise missile strike that did minimal damage and then returned to business as usual or will we do something more substantial this time?

I agree , not sure this accomplishes anything. A symbolic gesture as Iran, Russia and Turkey get ready to divvy up whats left of Syria

refineryworker05

Trump keeps proving repeatedly, that broad policy agreement( War in Syria, TPP, corruption by political cronies, etc) is not why republicans love him.
They won't care that Trump criticized war with Syria while a candidate and a private citizen and now he wages war is Syria. Hell, he just said a week ago or so that we were pulling out of Syria completely.

refineryworker05

The question as always is why do republicans love Trump, when they have no idea what he actually believes on any issue, save for one thing, they know he hates Mexicans, wants to ban Muslims and hates black people from in his words crap hole nations like Haiti.

I say republicans love Trump because they know he hates the same groups of Americans they hate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The question as always is why do republicans love Trump, when they have no idea what he actually believes on any issue, save for one thing, they know he hates Mexicans, wants to ban Muslims and hates black people from in his words crap hole nations like Haiti.

I say republicans love Trump because they know he hates the same groups of Americans they hate.
They love him for the same reasons Democrats loved Obama. Blind party loyalty and a good catch phrase.

refineryworker05

They love him for the same reasons Democrats loved Obama. Blind party loyalty and a good catch phrase.

Pure nonsense, The policies the candidates enact once elected should matter or else why vote for a republican over a democrat or vice versa?

Republican voters said hey this is why we loved Trump over the other republican candidates. They made a choice. They said Trump was going to drain the swamp, they said Trump was against the stupid middle east wars, they said trump would bring back manufacturing jobs and greatly grow the economy, they said Trump was for the little guy the forgotten American and against the corrupt elites, they said Trump was going to make health care in America better, etc.

Trump has done nothing on most of those things and has objectively failed on all of those things so far and in fact he has done the opposite in many cases.

Pretending that doesn't matter to republican voters because of blind party loyalty makes no sense. What are they loyal to, the word republican?
To me it means that policy doesn't matter to republican voters which is my point.

Last edited:
A

Article 3

59 cruise missiles last time. Minimal? Ok bro.

refineryworker05

Can anyone to tell me what Trump believes about any issue outside of hating Mexicans, wanting to ban Muslims, and hating black people from what he called crap hole nations like Haiti? Serious question, I have listened to the this man be on all sides of the same issues over and over and over again.

What does Trump actually believe about any public policy issue?

And if you honestly don't know what Trump believes, why do you support him?

newfie

they know he hates Mexicans, wants to ban Muslims and hates black people from in his words crap hole nations like Haiti.

Thank god the afore mentioned races were loved by Obama or they would really be having a rough time of things. what a :censored2:

refineryworker05

Thank god the afore mentioned races were loved by Obama or they would really be having a rough time of things. what a :censored2:

I always wonder about this word ":censored2:" as it applies to politics.

So a ":censored2:" is a man who enjoys other men sleeping with his wife or woman while he watches..... In America, there can also be a strong racial element to it, meaning in America, cuckservatives are frequently white men who enjoy seeing their wives or girlfriends have sex with black men.

All of that to say, it is a very weird reference, I have no idea why so many republican men use it.

In terms of the other stuff, who cares about President Obama? He is no longer president and hasn't been for well over a year. So whatever you believe he felt about those groups of Americans doesn't explain why Trump hates them and why his supporters seem to love him because he hates them.

Cause they don't seem to care about Trump's many policy betrayals at this point.

A

Article 3

I always wonder about this word ":censored2:" as it applies to politics.

So a ":censored2:" is a man who enjoys other men sleeping with his wife or woman while he watches..... In America, there can also be a strong racial element to it, meaning in America, cuckservatives are frequently white men who enjoy seeing their wives or girlfriends have sex with black men.

All of that to say, it is a very weird reference, I have no idea why so many republican men use it.

In terms of the other stuff, who cares about President Obama? He is no longer president and hasn't been for well over a year. So whatever you believe he felt about those groups of Americans doesn't explain why Trump hates them and why his supporters seem to love him because he hates them.

Cause they don't seem to care about Trump's many policy betrayals at this point.
In terms of the word ":censored2:" who cares that a few people use it.
Your daddy Trump is a hypocrite :censored2: just like you.
Mr. Refineryworker,
I don't believe Drive is a republican. Your diversion doesn't hold water. Move on.

There are hard issues to address in this world right now. Not many people will be happy regardless of the response.

I believe that anyone who would want to take on the stress of a presidency right now never fully understood the abyss that awaited them.