Syria

wkmac

"After making the provocative and dangerous charge that Russia is covering up Syria’s use of chemical weapons, the Trump administration withheld key evidence to support its core charge that a Syrian warplane dropped sarin on a northern Syrian town on April 4.

A four-page white paper, prepared by President Trump’s National Security Council staff and released by the White House on Tuesday, claimed that U.S. intelligence has proof that the plane carrying the sarin gas left from the Syrian military airfield that Trump ordered hit by Tomahawk missiles on April 6.

The paper asserted that “we have signals intelligence and geospatial intelligence,” but then added that “we cannot publicly release all available intelligence on this attack due to the need to protect sources and methods.”

Trump Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence

wkmac

Her ratings are up.
Hannity did this with Obama and his ratings soared too.
One aspect of her and the Dems focusing on Russia is they are not looking at why the Dems were crushed in the 2016 election.
The Dems have to move on past Obama and create a new vision that does not include Obama.

The Dems lost because the Dems became Republicans.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The dems did not lose because of their failures , it was because of the guy over there ( pointing to their right ) , no the other guy ( pointing left ), no ( pointing at someone standing way ion the back) .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They are all the same except their audience.
And Hillary lost part of the classic Dems audience.

The left behinds of The Great Society.
Unlike the old New Deal, which was a response to a severe financial and economic calamity, the Great Society initiatives came just as the postwar prosperity was starting to fade but before the coming decline was being felt by the middle and upper classes.

newfie

Wrong. Even in Spicey's clarifications he talked about Hitler gassing his own people. His job is to clearly present the president's positions. He brought up Hitler, he should have been better prepared to make whatever crazy point he was trying to make. He's not good at his job.

The trump administration had their talking points for the day. So if you listen to trump and others like Mattson throughout the day they were all making the point that Hitler as bad as he was never dropped chemical munitions on civilian populations nor opposing troops.

Then If you watch Spicer you can see that he got tongue tied and lost his train of thought when he got on that topic.

I know its tough but sometimes you have to step back from your freshly printed DNC talking points and actually listen to people speak see whats really going on.

newfie

The Dems lost because the Dems became Republicans.

most voters don't know what the message is. the candidate with the most energy and excitement usually wins. Trump had the energy , Hillary looked like she was comatose.

same with Obama dynamic speaker compared to ugh McCain and Romney.

battle of the frankenstiens was GW against Al Gore.

Bill Clinton dynamic speaker versus Herbert Walker Bush looking for a thousand points of light

Its all about passion

BrownArmy

The trump administration had their talking points for the day. So if you listen to trump and others like Mattson throughout the day they were all making the point that Hitler as bad as he was never dropped chemical munitions on civilian populations nor opposing troops.

Then If you watch Spicer you can see that he got tongue tied and lost his train of thought when he got on that topic.

I know its tough but sometimes you have to step back from your freshly printed DNC talking points and actually listen to people speak see whats really going on.

Is it good exercise bending over backwards like that defending Spicey?

You must do yoga.

I'm not into Trump, and I wasn't into Hillary, but it's amusing to me that the Trumpatistas feel they need defend/rationalize all the :censored2: stuff surrounding this administration.

Guy, you can like Trump and still realize that Spicey made a boo-boo.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is it good exercise bending over backwards like that defending Spicey?

You must do yoga.

I'm not into Trump, and I wasn't into Hillary, but it's amusing to me that the Trumpatistas feel they need defend/rationalize all the :censored2: stuff surrounding this administration.

Guy, you can like Trump and still realize that Spicey made a boo-boo.
You're just jealous that @newfie can lick himself.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Guy at a bar looks over and sees a dog licking himself and then comments, "I wish I could do that."

The drunk at the other end of the bar speaks up, "you better not, that dog will bite you!"
Another fine example of Southern humor to be consumed with a smooth bourbon.