Take a look at the condition of this package as it was delivered by Fedex

rod

Retired 22 years
If they are like UPS they probably don't have any tape guns. I could borrow them one of the half a dozen I have laying around my house and shop.

CJinx

How much did the contents weigh? Anything missing or damaged?

If such a box came through my station (and they do), it would have been sent to QA to be repacked...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Speculation. Perhaps it weighed only 10 pounds. At Station One, every package stays upright and is rolled carefully down the belt. At the real FedEx, it could have an 150 lb ingot loaded on top of it as it speeds long a 30 mph belt and gets rammed by a "package selection device".

No. It was improperly packed (and shifted in the box) and/or the box was obviously old, as other posters have noted. It doesn't take a lot of weight shifting around to do that to an old box.

T

Turdferguson

This is how a package sent by our company via FedEx Express from Canada arrived at the receiving doc at a hospital in the US last week. The recipient notified us of the condition of the box and we asked that they take a few pictures of it. We emailed the photos to FedEx Canada and got a form letter back (from fedex canadacustomerservice) that gave no indication that a person looked at them.

I suspect that the box was torn apart on purpose - either by an employee looking for drugs, or during the course of a US customs check. How could a box, in such a vulnerable condition, be handled through the delivery chain without losing any contents? Why did nobody at fedex even attempt to patch the box with duct tape?

View attachment 54851 View attachment 54850

Have you had a chance to vote for Cat yet?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No. It was improperly packed (and shifted in the box) and/or the box was obviously old, as other posters have noted. It doesn't take a lot of weight shifting around to do that to an old box.

Any box can look old pretty fast after a day or two in our system. In other words, you are protecting the company, just as you are told to do. Good boy.

59 Dano

Any box can look old pretty fast after a day or two in our system. In other words, you are protecting the company, just as you are told to do. Good boy.

Like all the others said, it was a crappy box. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. It makes you look petty.

Slick silver

I will say this... This company is run pretty stupid and question everything from up top. But I would say the only thing that they have gotten right is the FedEx boxes. I've seen those things being used over and over from places I pick up from. I always tell customers to order those or I just give them a few here and there.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I suspect that the box was torn apart on purpose - either by an employee looking for drugs, or during the course of a US customs check.

I suspect you are a real jackoff....drugs or Customs check by opening them at the corners yeah that happens all the time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Like all the others said, it was a crappy box. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. It makes you look petty.

Dude. I argue with you because you are a shill, not for the sake of arguing. I just wish you'd go away and shine MT3's shoes, but you insist on coming back here and spreading crap, which I will always do my best to counter with the truth.

Just tell Matt you've failed and that you don't want to be a lackey any more.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. It makes you look petty.

RHLIdyA.gif

In my few years of actively posting on BC, I've noticed that the arguments that you speak of rarely happen until you show up.

59 Dano

In my few years of actively posting on BC, I've noticed that the arguments that you speak of rarely happen until you show up.

And they generally come from one person. If he (or anyone) takes issue with a statement, no problem. It's the convoluted histrionic theatrics that follow that are a bit much.