Take a peek at the new Contract before retiring?

Johney

The only reason for a financial advisor to tell a 60-year-old truck driver that he needs to keep working is that he literally can't afford to retire. Probably tried to sugarcoat the hard truth with that line about "strongest earning years".
Only thing I heard from my guy was "You do realize how much less you'll make right?" I said yup. Then go for it he said!

quad decade guy

The only reason for a financial advisor to tell a 60-year-old truck driver that he needs to keep working is that he literally can't afford to retire. Probably tried to sugarcoat the hard truth with that line about "strongest earning years".
Except that's a "UPS" truck driver....

You guys...."probably"....."guessing".......lol

quad decade guy

My financial advisor told me to sell my plane, and I would have plenty of cash to retire with.
I still can. Vette actually gets pretty good mpg........if you uh, drive it conservatively...

Except I love to fly. Perhaps something you could only dream of.....while being hatefully envious/jealous.

I especially love to take the vette to the airport.....chuckle.

My retirement is all set....just livin out the end in style.....very comfortably.

Say, if you ever get the chance.....driving up to your hangar and just flying anywhere is pretty satisfying.......trading hello's with the airport guys. "Where ya headed...?" "Beautiful day to fly...." of course I add "fly safe".....chuckle at that one.

quad decade guy

Certainly not enough to keep a wealthy guy like him from retirement….His last post had a distinctly fraudulent ring to it.
Wealthy? Hardly.....never said that. I'm comfortable...we all should be(UPS'ers).

I've just managed my money well over a long career and it's bearing fruit. You guys never consider that......because you live such a miserable existence.....retirement. So much so, you are retired and come on here to bully people you don't even know or have met. Let's all think hard about that....

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Why would you assume that I don't have a plane? I do not feel the need to go on the internet to tell random strangers what toys I have.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wealthy? Hardly.....never said that. I'm comfortable...we all should be(UPS'ers).

I've just managed my money well over a long career and it's bearing fruit. You guys never consider that......because you live such a miserable existence.....retirement. So much so, you are retired and come on here to bully people you don't even know or have met. Let's all think hard about that....
You’re full of it. Period. I don’t believe a word you post. Bullies on the brain.

Thebrownblob

Are you vulnerable? Because you constantly say someone’s bullying you. Maybe they just disagree. Your retirement is your choice just don’t take too long seen a lot of guys wait, life’s over pretty quick. I’m set up to leave in five years at 55 myself if I so choose. Good luck.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You are the miserable one.😂