Taking all your breaks at the end of your day

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I was over it when the bottom seniority 22.4s didn’t even have to show up to get the day and they never offered me the day. Later I find out Other centers are trying to force 6 punch their drivers when they could just force the bottom to other centers 💩💩 buncha crooks n snowflakes
Yeah here they’re forcing about 130 drivers in. But not even half of them show up. I show up and get screwed because they’re cutting routes. So I don’t care anymore.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I never understood it. We did have an OMS that would punch DIADs out for people that punched out for break and leave. Luckily they installed the ID scanners at the guard shack to help stop that non sense.
I was guilty of that in my earlier days. If I had a choice and I knew they wouldn’t give me extra work I would skip lunch and breaks to get home earlier. I still save my lunch towards the end of the day. I don’t like breaking up my momentum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re clearly *. Taking breaks at the end has no affect on the route.
It absolutely does matter how much you jump up and down
If you take an hour say from 3-4 that would be in the middle of most pick up runs how are you going to make that time up? You aren’t they are going to have to do something with that work
It’s not that hard

imjanedoe

banned slut
I was guilty of that in my earlier days. If I had a choice and I knew they wouldn’t give me extra work I would skip lunch and breaks to get home earlier. I still save my lunch towards the end of the day. I don’t like breaking up my momentum.
In some neighborhoods this is necessary, super dangerous. I like going when the gang bangers are still sleeping. Some days it’s nice to circle out early

imjanedoe

banned slut
It absolutely does matter how much you jump up and down
If you take an hour say from 3-4 that would be in the middle of most pick up runs how are you going to make that time up? You aren’t they are going to have to do something with that work
It’s not that hard
If AM time didn’t matter the division manager wouldn’t be locking up the gas ⛽️ and rushing everyone out of the building. He’s like idgaf deal with the splits and misloads and gas cards on road

** I agree 💯 they need to figure it out and push the snowflakes to learn. Best to do a string of pickups instead of dying on the whole route. They don’t train

mcsketcher

Why da eff you still on this forum then?
It’s pretty amusing to read the discussions about which ways and to which degree and at which level it’s recommended by the old guard here to let UPS :censored2: you over, ‘but we make 6 digits and don’t pay for benefits and we don’t put up with no BS dough’. 😂

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
It’s pretty amusing to read the discussions about which ways and to which degree and at which level it’s recommended by the old guard here to let UPS :censored2: you over, ‘but we make 6 digits and don’t pay for benefits and we don’t put up with no BS dough’. 😂
1662907007114.gif

mcsketcher

Hehe. Pretty much the only argument for staying at UPS that I’ve seen is, ‘But the $/benefits though.’

Problem is the $ hasn’t kept up with the COL and as this has happened the way new guys are treated has gotten worse. So until/if you get to RPCD you have years of :censored2: to deal with AND then who knows what the future holds. If you’re a RPCD right now, sweet. Ride it out if you can. I was getting shafted and told legit issues were mine to deal with.

I make the same $ working 4 days a week at less per hour now than I did as a PT driver for UPS effectively 6 days a week. I also don’t have to call the dumbasses in charge to see if I have work that day or risk showing up and being told to go home. I don’t do the preload’s job on my truck. I don’t do anything I’m not paid to do, and I don’t deliver anything over 50lbs in an air conditioned modern truck that I’m encouraged to drive slowly.

You guys are delusional, and you’re going to have your asses handed to you by bottom of the barrel non-dot people who can pass a drug test and 3 days of formality “training”.

Enjoy the gravy train while it lasts.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
💯 they’ve mixed in Monday volume a few times when they screw up “just take it for a ride” bs. The fact that management also tells newer drivers to Future missed packages and get away with it. RPCD only want their areas when they volunteer which isn’t a huge deal to me but nothing else gets done on Sat unless u stay out til 7-8pm to do it right (including all breaks) we start almost at 10 here
Monday misloads are kind of a grey area. If coorporate were competant we would have a way of non-delivering these without the scary spooky missed button. Since they were not meant to go out that day anyways. I still attempt or sheet as missed lol money.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
In some neighborhoods this is necessary, super dangerous. I like going when the gang bangers are still sleeping. Some days it’s nice to circle out early
Honestly the town demographics are crazy. One side of the freeway there were zero shootings, none, nada, other side it's only the main roadways, travel a few blocks further and it's lit up on the map like chickenpox. rest of the town is average everywhere it's just this spot that has such clear visible sections.