Taking all your breaks at the end of your day

imjanedoe

banned slut
They are still mean but the paycheck is good and so are the benefits
I like that UPS is strict or used to be. I need to be a lil afraid of my boss/losing my job. It’s hard to work for someone I don’t respect.
I’ve usually quit those jobs but I’m not that stupid to get my feelings hurt over UPS

Respectfully, every PT Sup looks like they got picked on in highschool

I like that UPS is strict or used to be. I need to be a lil afraid of my boss/losing my job. It’s hard to work for someone I don’t respect.
I’ve usually quit those jobs but I’m not that stupid to get my feelings hurt over UPS

This job isn't for everyone

It's like being on survivor if you make it you can get the big payday

imjanedoe

banned slut
Runner-gunner's make for less union jobs. Time for the union to clamp down on this nonsense.
Would love that. The company doesn’t want to open more routes/drivers then guess what my on road better cover my pickups or take a split off. And still file for them working lol. I’m sure we’d all give a lot better service if we were treated better not working peak volume 365

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Fear and respect are two different things. Management doesn't respect us, I'll accept their fear as a substitute.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Fear and respect are two different things. Management doesn't respect us, I'll accept their fear as a substitute.
Just walk around the building with the contract rolled up like a script lmao
The only true discipline I’m afraid of that I could only blame myself for is attendance and tardiness which stems from me dreading “wonder what route I’m getting today” can’t wait until I get full driver rights

imjanedoe

banned slut
But he’s still crying about it….smh. Waah I didn’t qualify! UPS is mean! Lol
Omg a buddy of mine had the easiest most stop dense training route. It was the perfect little square. He was out til 8 or 10 o’clock every night nearing the end. He just couldn’t get it. Best thing I did to help was line it up stop for stop. They just stare at the diad way too much. Good guy couldn’t get it 2x now

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
yes. :censored2: losers that stare at the wall when they get back to take their lunch. Doing nobody else favors but management.
Our loop used to get 85-110 stops on a Saturday. When they cut routes we jump to 130-140s with like 35+ mile radius
Agree. Arrive 5 min before start time. Take lunch on route. Punch out and run out door. Not one minute more than necessary.

Est.1998

We got these too. Your IDs don’t scan? I’m surprised more people didn’t make fake ones.
My old building had those x ray scanners. Never put my food/drinks through them. It’ll also have a security check in and out time on the UPSers time card viewer (maybe not all)
No and i work at a big hub

542thruNthru

I’ve experienced one pickup ever i had to do all that for.
The rest were dock or places sending out very few pkgs (one trip/no handtruck)
Unless I'm on an industrial route most of our pick ups do not have docks. Also even when I'm on an industrial route the dock is still higher than the truck and I have to jump up and down many times.

Est.1998

Unless I'm on an industrial route most of our pick ups do not have docks. Also even when I'm on an industrial route the dock is still higher than the truck and I have to jump up and down many times.
Say what? You trying to tell me you can’t stack the pkgs at the edge of the dock, jump in the truck and load them up? Your customers don’t assist you? I guess we’re just nicer in the south vs you all on the west coast.

herbigharo32

We have this guy who has to leave at 6:30 AM every Friday for a doctor's appointment like clockwork leaving his work behind for others to clean up later. READ: Dr's offices don't open around here until 8 to 8:30. Pretty hard-core diabetic and I always managed to schedule my appointments in a way that does not interfere with my work. A coworker and I finally went up in revolts!! We started saving our 10-minute breaks for the 5th hour. If we hit 6, we take our second 10 min break. Oh gosh o mighty!!! Still cleaning up this jerk's mess and now I gotta go take a duke!! It sucks but sometimes we have to be an ass to get the message across. Now, two people are called down to work the air can leaving the guy who has to bail at 6:30 sidelined doing nothing.