Taking all your breaks at the end of your day

imjanedoe

banned slut
We have this guy who has to leave at 6:30 AM every Friday for a doctor's appointment like clockwork leaving his work behind for others to clean up later. READ: Dr's offices don't open around here until 8 to 8:30. Pretty hard-core diabetic and I always managed to schedule my appointments in a way that does not interfere with my work. A coworker and I finally went up in revolts!! We started saving our 10-minute breaks for the 5th hour. If we hit 6, we take our second 10 min break. Oh gosh o mighty!!! Still cleaning up this jerk's mess and now I gotta go take a duke!! It sucks but sometimes we have to be an ass to get the message across. Now, two people are called down to work the air can leaving the guy who has to bail at 6:30 sidelined doing nothing.
** sorry misread the last part

Last edited:

542thruNthru

We have this guy who has to leave at 6:30 AM every Friday for a doctor's appointment like clockwork leaving his work behind for others to clean up later. READ: Dr's offices don't open around here until 8 to 8:30. Pretty hard-core diabetic and I always managed to schedule my appointments in a way that does not interfere with my work. A coworker and I finally went up in revolts!! We started saving our 10-minute breaks for the 5th hour. If we hit 6, we take our second 10 min break. Oh gosh o mighty!!! Still cleaning up this jerk's mess and now I gotta go take a duke!! It sucks but sometimes we have to be an ass to get the message across. Now, two people are called down to work the air can leaving the guy who has to bail at 6:30 sidelined doing nothing.
So your preload allows you to take your break when you feel like it?

100%

Had a runner that killed 170 stops by 15:30 skipped lunch/breaks sent a message in “finished work” and was disappointed to bail out another driver.
The route mini max 130-150 jumped up to 170+ While the route driver was out a few months

That’s a safety violation by UPS. Document it. UPS has to discipline both sides, not just over allowed.

FozziesDeliveries

Omg a buddy of mine had the easiest most stop dense training route. It was the perfect little square. He was out til 8 or 10 o’clock every night nearing the end. He just couldn’t get it. Best thing I did to help was line it up stop for stop. They just stare at the diad way too much. Good guy couldn’t get it 2x now
Yeah after my first week of qualifying i noticed EDD does some STUPID stuff. "Leave 3 stops you are right beside and go back later for no reason." It seems alot of problems new people have is following edd straight and not getting/staying organized.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Yeah after my first week of qualifying i noticed EDD does some STUPID stuff. "Leave 3 stops you are right beside and go back later for no reason." It seems alot of problems new people have is following edd straight and not getting/staying organized.
They don’t see the big picture. I wouldn’t spend time looking at the computer too much either unless worried about Air but u can also ask for help. I just print the map always know where north is. Know ur odds/evens and once you figure out how the numbers on the block go u run it how u want high to low low to high. Report misloads by 2PM they say, which is fine bc I always take the paid time to sort & find them. My first day with the new diad I was so annoyed with it especially bc I also had a ride. Truck was neat already. I was only going by what I had next on the pkg selection & scan to see how many pieces. That’s the best part of the new Diad updates. It shows u address # on the map if U zoom in and know what shelf # without scrolling needlessly on the old Diad

Last edited:

herbigharo32

So your preload allows you to take your break when you feel like it?
This is an air hub. Most people take their break whenever they need or want it. 10 minutes is not exactly any time to allow rest because just getting to the break room and back eats most of the time anyways. Typically, I save it for later because, after 4 or 5 hours, I could really use a soda or a long fan break. Because of one particular case of a guy going home and leaving his mess behind on Fridays, I save that break for the 5-hour mark!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
That’s why I don’t worry about their numbers

Sat driver big problem here is they smoke all the “hard time consuming” stops ni1 all the apartments rollover to Monday. Sat on roads don’t give a sh it they just wanna go home and drink

This drives me nuts. On Monday I'm amazed at the number of NI1 packages for residential deliveries that I KNOW are not businesses or alcohol etc. It's usually the 22.4s being told by the Saturday sups to sheet up tight residential deliveries NI1 so they can go bail out the full-time volunteers who are raking in $60/ hr on country routes.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
This drives me nuts. On Monday I'm amazed at the number of NI1 packages for residential deliveries that I KNOW are not businesses or alcohol etc. It's usually the 22.4s being told by the Saturday sups to sheet up tight residential deliveries NI1 so they can go bail out the full-time volunteers who are raking in $60/ hr on country routes.
They do that crap? And the whole point of Saturday’s is to help out the rest of the week. I’m not coming in anymore.

imjanedoe

banned slut
They do that crap? And the whole point of Saturday’s is to help out the rest of the week. I’m not coming in anymore.
💯 they’ve mixed in Monday volume a few times when they screw up “just take it for a ride” bs. The fact that management also tells newer drivers to Future missed packages and get away with it. RPCD only want their areas when they volunteer which isn’t a huge deal to me but nothing else gets done on Sat unless u stay out til 7-8pm to do it right (including all breaks) we start almost at 10 here

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
💯 they’ve mixed in Monday volume a few times when they screw up “just take it for a ride” bs. The fact that management also tells newer drivers to Future missed packages and get away with it. RPCD only want their areas when they volunteer which isn’t a huge deal to me but nothing else gets done on Sat unless u stay out til 7-8pm to do it right (including all breaks) we start almost at 10 here
Wow. And I get yelled at for taking too long. But doing everything right.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Wow. And I get yelled at for taking too long. But doing everything right.
I was over it when the bottom seniority 22.4s didn’t even have to show up to get the day off and they never offered me the day. Later I find out Other centers are trying to force 6 punch their drivers when they could just force the bottom to other centers 💩💩 buncha crooks n snowflakes