Taking longer than 30 days to get through my packet..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
But how are you suppose to be patient when your about to loose everything you have... Literally... This is my situation currently.
Have you tried talking to them? I do my best to get people on road to qualify, because if they are qualifying chances are we need them. But certain things happen we can't control. We have a few qualifying right now and volume dropped off a cliff about 3 weeks ago. We're ran 12 less routes today than we did a month ago even with the numbers easing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Have you tried talking to them? I do my best to get people on road to qualify, because if they are qualifying chances are we need them. But certain things happen we can't control. We have a few qualifying right now and volume dropped off a cliff about 3 weeks ago. We're ran 12 less routes today than we did a month ago even with the numbers easing.

That volume must have made it's way up here as we have been slammed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Late air added to the mix. Fun times.

Have I mentioned that I have 10 months left?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That volume must have made it's way up here as we have been slammed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Late air added to the mix. Fun times.

Have I mentioned that I have 10 months left?
We'll take some of it back please. We went from getting wrecked Tuesdays and Wednesdays to running bare bones Tuesday with a slight increase on Wednesdays.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
This is what they do... just stick it out is the best advice..
I tell every new worker, its going to suck and your not going to make any money the first few years... stick it out, deal with it and then your good.... for a bit, then you hate ups again..
It doesn't have to be that way. I have three years full time, and have made $80K every year. There are plenty of high seniority drivers that don't want to work, and there are plenty of low seniority drivers that wet themselves at the thought of going out blind. OP just needs to make them aware that he will run absolutely anything once he gets past his 30 days.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It doesn't have to be that way. I have three years full time, and have made $80K every year. There are plenty of high seniority drivers that don't want to work, and there are plenty of low seniority drivers that wet themselves at the thought of going out blind. OP just needs to make them aware that he will run absolutely anything once he gets past his 30 days.
True words bro. True words.

ManInBrown

I know you didn't qualify yet, but I advise all drivers in progression to take as many dead days as possible. Learn as few routes as possible those first few years. Why would anyone want to kill themselves for 18-20 bucks an hour?

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
Yea I did talk to my pds and my center manager and they informed me our volume has tanked as well. That's the reason why It's taking me so long to complete my packet.

Mike86

Don't feel bad they stop me on day 28 waiting on a conference call with higher up people to make sure i qualify. It is a new process they have i never heard of it but going to ride it ourr just hope i make it