Taking longer than 30 days to get through my packet..

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yea I did talk to my pds and my center manager and they informed me our volume has tanked as well. That's the reason why It's taking me so long to complete my packet.
Not much that can be done at that point. We can get a bunch of guys to take the day, but there is a certain number where no matter how much you ask you aren't going to get any bites

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know you didn't qualify yet, but I advise all drivers in progression to take as many dead days as possible. Learn as few routes as possible those first few years. Why would anyone want to kill themselves for 18-20 bucks an hour?
Screw that they are the ones making the company big money.

Run Forrest run.

542thruNthru

Nope, they have either a M-friend or T-S schedule.

Here it's all On Roads on deck for Saturdays for another month. They are not happy. Keep trying to use the "well I have to be there" line. Even though all but one are gone by 1pm.

Though I believe we are a much bigger center then you if I remember correctly. 17 routes on Saturday.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Here it's all On Roads on deck for Saturdays for another month. They are not happy. Keep trying to use the "well I have to be there" line. Even though all but one are gone by 1pm.

Though I believe we are a much bigger center then you if I remember correctly. 17 routes on Saturday.
We're at 14 on Saturday.

I only had to do the first 2 Saturdays. I debated grabbing the T-S schedule, but the center manager wanted me to stick to M-friend. Which I was not complaining about.

BurntSienna

Don't feel bad they stop me on day 28 waiting on a conference call with higher up people to make sure i qualify. It is a new process they have i never heard of it but going to ride it ourr just hope i make it
Did you make it? I'm going through this right now. Waiting for call

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are chosen.
That is a damn cool avatar!
63662.jpg

Mike86

well they had me in another guy take another 10 days on the road we finish I 10 days and we was told as long as we scratch and run bonus and take-out lunch like we supposed to we should be fine which we did we didn't have no problems so no complaints scratching bonus every day then I was told yesterday they wanted me to start doing Saturday air me and the other guy and I asked my center manager this morning and she said hopefully she will hear something today but my thing is I hope they just not prolonging this and just be using us for Saturday air

Mike86

And still haven't done this conference call yet on what they said we were supposed to do we haven't done it yet does anyone know if you supposed to have a conference call I was told that they changed the whole packet down so it's not the same like it used to be the center manager can't just qualify or disqualify you know it has to go to higher up.

PT Car Washer

And still haven't done this conference call yet on what they said we were supposed to do we haven't done it yet does anyone know if you supposed to have a conference call I was told that they changed the whole packet down so it's not the same like it used to be the center manager can't just qualify or disqualify you know it has to go to higher up.
Never heard of a conference call to finish your 30 days. All I ever heard was on your 31st day you are eligible for bonus pay.