Tatoos

• Cover

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Not cover

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I know a lot of people can’t grasp this in our new aged, everyone matters world, but your lifestyle, opinions, and your desperate need for attention do not contribute to the bottom line. You can always start your own delivery business where you can wear anything you want, say anything you want, drive whatever you want, and tattoo every square inch of your body. Good luck with that.
And it was a good show
5125312539_55d30e5bfc_b.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know a lot of people can’t grasp this in our new aged, everyone matters world, but your lifestyle, opinions, and your desperate need for attention do not contribute to the bottom line. You can always start your own delivery business where you can wear anything you want, say anything you want, drive whatever you want, and tattoo every square inch of your body. Good luck with that.
A tattoo shop!

OKLABob

id like to see you get off your coffee drinking ass and go run a route by yourself in the 100 degree weather with long sleeves on then tell me to cover my tattoos. Easy for you to say from your AC filled office.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think it started with the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Society has fallen apart since then. :devil3:
I'm leaning towards the liberal self esteem movement, particularly in our schools. An entire generation was taught rules do not really matter, 1 plus 1 is 3, and every one gets a trophy. Meanwhile, we have school after school where not one student is proficient in math, such as Baltimore.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
id like to see you get off your coffee drinking ass and go run a route by yourself in the 100 degree weather with long sleeves on then tell me to cover my tattoos. Easy for you to say from your AC filled office.
I don't drink coffee. I trained 2 drivers during the heat wave in another center . And I just said cover with under Armour sleeves. Good try though.

542thruNthru

We had a guy take on UPS and file a lawsuit. He was sick of being singled out for his tattoos while others got away with it.
sketch-1564799333955.jpg

This was the settlement. Now UPS doesn't say anything to him because they don't hold everyone to the rules. The day he won he walked in with all his tattoos showing. The DM was very upset.

This driver doesn't mess around and knows the rules better then anyone I know. He's 4 hours over everyday because of the methods and 100% orion and has a nice easy resi route.

I strive to be like him everyday. ;)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

He was smart enough not to get a whole armful of badass tattoo’s

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We had a guy take on UPS and file a lawsuit. He was sick of being singled out for his tattoos while others got away with it.

This driver doesn't mess around and knows the rules better then anyone I know. He's 4 hours over everyday because of the methods and 100% orion and has a nice easy resi route.

I strive to be like him everyday. ;)
I would suggest you set your goals higher but his are not goals but an immoral abyss. SMH