Tattoos at ups

Tatoos

• Cover

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Not cover

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

WTFm8

Uhhhh many places can’t even find off the street applicants for driver positions.

Cause they have idiots in HR that don’t even know/mention/advertise what the pay and benefits are for the jobs they’re hiring for.

Hell, had a handfull of newhires this week at my building and they told them it’s $13/hr.

I got done with my route early Wednesday and went to Local Sort startup area and informed them all they’re going to $14/hr Aug 1st. Should have seen all the blank stares, thinking I’m lying, till I pulled up the contract and a supervisor confirmed.

Last edited:

WTFm8

id like to see you get off your coffee drinking ass and go run a route by yourself in the 100 degree weather with long sleeves on then tell me to cover my tattoos. Easy for you to say from your AC filled office.

What’s the big deal?

We only average 120 stops and are in the back for only seconds at a time...

Oh wait.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
UPS sets the rules. He just plays by them.
Still not the kind of person I would look up to ... respect? Yeah, sure.
I respect rattlesnake tattoos as well!

tumblr_ndrlk6zVbG1qlu26to1_500.jpg

weirdohappy

I think I'll write a letter and send it certified mail to HR, Atlanta, our DM, Teamsters and my center reminding them we have to wear long sleeves and pants all year. Will make them liable if anything heat related happens to me. Just had a physical, no medical issues. If the worst happens my family will make bank

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I think I'll write a letter and send it certified mail to HR, Atlanta, our DM, Teamsters and my center reminding them we have to wear long sleeves and pants all year. Will make them liable if anything heat related happens to me. Just had a physical, no medical issues. If the worst happens my family will make bank
Or you could just get a job that allows you to show your tatts

govols019

You smell that?

How are your bad decisions someone else's fault?

542thruNthru

Lol nice try.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

1B621038-8BCC-43A5-A068-E74092FF70C8.gif