TAW

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
So I went out on taw for a week and found out I have two shadows and one has a fancy recorder. anyone hear of this kind of stuff?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
They are following me because they feel its undetermined where I hurt myself. I seen a guy watching me at my other job Ive been using my opposite arm and one arming things for handling them im pretty certain that it was within my restrictions

upschuck

They are following me because they feel its undetermined where I hurt myself. I seen a guy watching me at my other job Ive been using my opposite arm and one arming things for handling them im pretty certain that it was within my restrictions
Sounds more like a workman's comp thing rather than a TAW. They follow people on comp to see if there is fraud, and then it is Liberty Mutual that does that. Seen that a few times, never on TAW.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Well I seen their dr. and all that and he is running a shill but I was told I was on TAW and after 30days its work comp. but i have a guy following me

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Comp fraud is rampant in my area, especially among prison guards. I have a friend who does comp fraud investigations and he does quite well. The most common seems to be those guards who are out of work due to a back injury who he video tapes working on their roofs.

Indecisi0n

11133517216_bf78a0dbf5_b.jpg