Tax information posted

UPSGUY72

If you know where to go to see if it is ready why are you asking. I guess your to lazy to log on and find out if it is ready.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

To be fair, the link to the ADP W-2 site is not working. The W-2's have been online for about a week. To access the ADP link, simply type "ADP W-2" in the search field on upsers. Click on the 2nd search response you get. This is the ADP W-2 link. Access the site as you normally would.

UPSGUY72

To be fair, the link to the ADP W-2 site is not working. The W-2's have been online for about a week. To access the ADP link, simply type "ADP W-2" in the search field on upsers. Click on the 2nd search response you get. This is the ADP W-2 link. Access the site as you normally would.

It works for me thought upsers.com

over9five

Staff member
I don't even want to think about doing taxes. I've always done my taxes with Turbo Tax, but have never had to do inheritance money. I have no idea how to account for it, or what it's taxed at.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It may be worth your while to have an accountant do your taxes this year. Dave.

When my father (not my Dad) passed away a few years ago, his final tax return was very simple as my brother and I had already transferred his assets to my brother, who in turn had an accountant prepare his return for that tax year. The assets were distributed via monthly check until depleted and, no, I did not claim those monthly checks.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

When my father (not my Dad) passed away a few years ago, his final tax return was very simple as my brother and I had already transferred his assets to my brother, who in turn had an accountant prepare his return for that tax year. The assets were distributed via monthly check until depleted and, no, I did not claim those monthly checks.
Every state is different (which I'm sure you know) but I agree that Ovah should go talk to a pro this time. Don't want any mistakes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everyone should go to a pro!
Tax laws are way to complicated!

Of course I may be biased.
Wifey is a CPA!

Our very expensive pro got us audited 2 years in a row.........We do our own using exactly the same program that CPA used only we don't make "red flag" mistakes. (Turbo Tax)

midwest brown

Mine will be deposited on the 1st