Tcd Drivers

Mike86

Does any one know the new rule for becoming a TCD driver heard that they changed alot of things it is not as easy as it use to be

Box Ox

Does any one know the new rule for becoming a TCD driver heard that they changed alot of things it is not as easy as it use to be

Sure. You've now gotta know your areas a lot better than you used to since you've gotta understand WTF ORION is trying to get you to do. All that backing and circling/zigzagging can get confusing otherwise. Keep you out all night and get you sent back to your sort I imagine.

Mike86

From what i was told it is not like it use to be the center manager cant just pass you anymore has to go through divisional manager and also have to do a conference call and all.

Mike86

Done a sale leads just trying to see if any one else heard of them waiting on you're packet ti get reviewed by tge divisional manager

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Done a sale leads just trying to see if any one else heard of them waiting on you're packet ti get reviewed by tge divisional manager

Probably gonna have a conference call with him and a few other chair spinners

Your gonna have to tell them how lucky you are to have this opportunity

Then they're going to tell you how you need to be a team player and you can forget about seeing your family during the week

Mike86

Thanks burrheadd i was just making sure i was not getting put on tbe back burner i been waiting for this opportunity for a while. So have you heard of this situation happen before

Mike86

All i am saying is that does this happen alot that is all i never heard of them doing it like this before so i am guessing they are trying something new i was told that when i do talk to them theybare going to ask me question like why i choose ups and why you UPS should choose me just all i am asking is that has any one heard of them doing this before

Mike86

Has anyone ever heard of them freezing you during your 30-day packet then restart you back up again to let you finish your packet some of the drivers I'll talk to today said that that has happened to them before and they 30-day packet and then prior a week or two after that they finished there packet

Box Ox

Has anyone ever heard of them freezing you during your 30-day packet then restart you back up again to let you finish your packet some of the drivers I'll talk to today said that that has happened to them before and they 30-day packet and then prior a week or two after that they finished there packet

I wouldn't even worry about that. If you've been consistently driving for 8 months, you should be locked in as a FT driver no matter what paperwork they've given or not given you. Can't run temps Jan 15-end of May in my region. If somebody is running during that period as full time, they're full time.