Tcd Drivers

Faceplanted

I wouldn't even worry about that. If you've been consistently driving for 8 months, you should be locked in as a FT driver no matter what paperwork they've given or not given you. Can't run temps Jan 15-end of May in my region. If somebody is running during that period as full time, they're full time.
Not true at all. In southern you can be tcd for years and work everyday.

After x amount of reports ups had to create a full time spot, but that isn't automatically yours, that spot gets building wide bid.

I was tcd for 5 years. Biggest scam ever. 5 part time year pension credits

Mike86

Yea understand that just trying to figure out if any one has heard of this of them freezing are stopping you while you are in you're 30 day packet and restarting you up are letting you finish

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Has anyone ever heard of them freezing you during your 30-day packet then restart you back up again to let you finish your packet some of the drivers I'll talk to today said that that has happened to them before and they 30-day packet and then prior a week or two after that they finished there packet

Yes.

Mike86

Now what about if you found out that they stopped you on you're 28th day but the same person you work with also is in a 30 day packet and he found out that he qualified but he started off bad but got better

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not true at all. In southern you can be tcd for years and work everyday.

After x amount of reports ups had to create a full time spot, but that isn't automatically yours, that spot gets building wide bid.

I was tcd for 5 years. Biggest scam ever. 5 part time year pension credits
I'd be pissed if I got stuck as a TCD for 5 years too.
Worked out for me though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Now what about if you found out that they stopped you on you're 28th day but the same person you work with also is in a 30 day packet and he found out that he qualified but he started off bad but got better

I know this is crazy but
Did you ever think about calling your union hall and talking with your BA
That's what he's there for to answer questions just like this

Crazy huh

You do pay dues don't you