Tcds after the contract

Staydryitsraining

This is news to me, maybe I havent fully read the information out there. But from what I'm hearing once this new contract goes through all tcd and temp driver positions are being converted to 22.4 or back to pt.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is news to me, maybe I havent fully read the information out there. But from what I'm hearing once this new contract goes through all tcd and temp driver positions are being converted to 22.4 or back to pt.

Maybe you should “fully read the information out there”

What do you do read every other word

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
From what my building is being told by hr, we put a bid list up for ft spots, the company is waiting till the contract is finalized to hire them to get a final number for the 20% they can hire for the 22.4. And the only drivers we will have after will be ft.
HR doesn't know what color the package cars are.
They know absolutely nothing about the contract.
Ask your stewards....not some HR dingbat.

UPSER1987

Haha excatly. Ours comes in wearing street clothes some days sits in the office for hours and goes home. Comes in Saturday to get driver pay for the week.

And we wonder why people don’t even vote on a contract that impacts their career. Too busy worried about themselves and not being educated enough for their “brothers and sisters”.

F

Frankie's Friend

Same here. They like to put on a fake show in front the drivers against management- then do nothing. Then go home.

Haha excatly. Ours comes in wearing street clothes some days sits in the office for hours and goes home. Comes in Saturday to get driver pay for the week.

And we wonder why people don’t even vote on a contract that impacts their career. Too busy worried about themselves and not being educated enough for their “brothers and sisters”.
Easy fix.
Vote them out.