Team OZ.

Jlandry

I am so tired of this crap. Let’s start with Sean. a video was circulated of him interfering in RI local union election. He was trashing the guys that are in there now because Sean’s buddy was going to lose his job. Sean takes care of his buddies. Next let’s talk about anyone who has upset Sean or questions him. Lookout he will threaten and bully you. Next let’s talk about Taibi from RI. He is the guy who Sean trashed in the video and called him every name in the book. Taibi is a strange dude and I’m not sure why Sean thinks this guy can be a VP at the National level. Sean likes to grab his buddies for his ticket and of course anyone who can help him disrupt our union. Sean and his goons are now going around shaking people down for money To fund his campaign. That’s very sad. Well “Boston bully”. I will not vote for you

I am so tired of this crap. Let’s start with Sean. a video was circulated of him interfering in RI local union election. He was trashing the guys that are in there now because Sean’s buddy was going to lose his job. Sean takes care of his buddies. Next let’s talk about anyone who has upset Sean or questions him. Lookout he will threaten and bully you. Next let’s talk about Taibi from RI. He is the guy who Sean trashed in the video and called him every name in the book. Taibi is a strange dude and I’m not sure why Sean thinks this guy can be a VP at the National level. Sean likes to grab his buddies for his ticket and of course anyone who can help him disrupt our union. Sean and his goons are now going around shaking people down for money To fund his campaign. That’s very sad. Well “Boston bully”. I will not vote for you
So you're going to vote for the people that gave us the best contract ever?

Jlandry

No. I have been researching this Vairma crew. I see Some good in their team. Also i reached out to them about this jamming contracts down our throat like Hoffa did. They agreed to change that rule so it won’t happen again. Let’s not forget no matter who is the leader of our union we will only get what ups wants to give. Everyone thinks Sean is going to be a savior. Lol. All I can say to that is stay tuned. I will bet two years of my feeder pay he won’t do any better. Come on people. Wake up before it’s to late.

Jlandry

I realize that but we still have the same old guard on board that does not look out for anybody but themselves

I really don't feel like getting into it tonight but I have no Love for anybody is currently representing us on the IBT
Umm. You do know Sean and some of his team are International VP’s and have a lot of say so on what happens with us the membership? Also some of Sean’s are Hoffa and Taylor buddy’s. All I ask is do your homework. Sean and some of his team are fake and liars.

Umm. You do know Sean and some of his team are International VP’s and have a lot of say so on what happens with us the membership? Also some of Sean’s are Hoffa and Taylor buddy’s. All I ask is do your homework. Sean and some of his team are fake and liars.
I will have to think long and hard for a cast my ballot..

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
What year was that alleged video shot?
Let's talk about that.
And you mentioned OZ.
Let's talk about Z.
Anything else you want to talk about?
"Goons"?? Hey let's talk about goons.
Let's talk about grandstanding too while we're at it. beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Last edited: