Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

Kingofthenorth

Biden's plan does raise taxes on us.

The guy is a sleazeball worried more about getting him and his son millions of dollars from foreign governments than he is about teamster families.

According to the Tax Foundation’s General Equilibrium Model, the Biden tax plan would reduce GDP by 1.47 percent over the long term.

On a conventional basis, the Biden tax plan by 2030 would lead to about 6.5 percent less after-tax income for the top 1 percent of taxpayers and about a 1.7 percent decline in after-tax income for all taxpayers on average
Do you know Trump that guy who is over a billion in debt to Russia and guilty of every sin imaginable? He is our moral guy, he would never steal millions!! Discussions with Trumpers are the same as discussions with cult members. Even if you prove they are wrong they bury their head in the sand.

Kingofthenorth

CEO pay, lol.
That is the kind of tired ass clueless argument that a college sophomore and recently converted social justice warrior rambles about when they're home for Christmas break, because some commie professor gave them a lecture on the evils of capitalism.

Ya let's eliminate CEO pay altogether, everyone can have a whopping extra 4 dollars a year added to their salary. SMH.

That did not address the argument at all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you know Trump that guy who is over a billion in debt to Russia and guilty of every sin imaginable?
Debt, lol.
I'm sorry you're ignorant of how leveraging wealth in the real estate business works.

Joe Biden is a sleazeball who got his son millions of dollars by extorting foreign governments and pay to play political maneuvering.

47 years as a government leech, as union jobs plummeted and he lied that he cared about the American workers.

Dirtbag Joe Biden needs to be put out to pasture.

Kingofthenorth

Debt, lol.
I'm sorry you're ignorant of how leveraging wealth in the real estate business works.

Joe Biden is a sleazeball who got his son millions of dollars by extorting foreign governments and pay to play political maneuvering.

47 years as a government leech, as union jobs plummeted and he lied that he cared about the American workers.

Dirtbag Joe Biden needs to be put out to pasture.
Trump can't get loans from banks. Only one major bank will deal with him with guaranteed loans backed by the Russian state. Trump still refuses to release taxes. Do you see that as a problem? America may be rotten to it's core but Trump is even worse.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump can't get loans from banks. Only one major bank will deal with him with guaranteed loans backed by the Russian state. Trump still refuses to release taxes. Do you see that as a problem? America may be rotten to it's core but Trump is even worse.
LMAO, you're still pushing these Russian collusion conspiracy theories? He's been investigated relentlessly by the FBI and the radical Democrat party. They came up with nothing.

Grow up, move on from these collusion delusions.

oldngray

nowhere special
Russia Russia.jpg

Kingofthenorth

LMAO, you're still pushing these Russian collusion conspiracy theories? He's been investigated relentlessly by the FBI and the radical Democrat party. They came up with nothing.

Grow up, move on from these collusion delusions.
LMAO, you're still pushing these Biden conspiracy theories? He's been investigated relentlessly by William Barr and the radical right republican party. They came up with nothing.

Grow up, move on from these delusions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMAO, you're still pushing these Biden conspiracy theories? He's been investigated relentlessly by William Barr and the radical right republican party. They came up with nothing.

Grow up, move on from these delusions.
Joe Biden has not been investigated.
Stop lying, you're better than that kiddo.

floridays

Union Busting Reagan---need I say more
Jimmy Carter de-regulated trucking.

I love you rod, but name a union that Reagan took a stand against besides the air traffic controllers.

I stand to be educated.

Thank You again,
Happy Veterans Day 2020 early,
Thank You Sir

rod

Retired 22 years
Jimmy Carter de-regulated trucking.

I love you rod, but name a union that Reagan took a stand against besides the air traffic controllers.

I stand to be educated.

Thank You again,
Happy Veterans Day 2020 early,
Thank You Sir
I stand corrected. Even though Reagan busted the Traffic Controllers Union which I hated I guess he wasn't a total D-Bag.