Teamsters ratting our teamsters

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh i see dude.
The three yr driver didnt make the mistake, the 29 yr veteran management kiss up did.
How embarrassing was that?
Maybe you could pcm that for the rookies tomorrow. Tell them to double check the label, pal, and physical address. 29 yr rookie.

I own up to all my mistakes.

Can you say the same?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh yeah dude, by the way, the steward has every right to the attendance reports when people are being disciplined unevenly for like issues or to warn management not to pull the trigger on harassment becuz the steward has info to the contrary.

A steward who works that hard to protect members from abuse deserves to be respected and acknowleged.

Unlike yourself who deserves a tube of Preparation H for being such a hemoroid for so many years.

Did you miss the part where the steward did not request the attendance reports but was instead keeping track of attendance all on his own?

F

Frankie's Friend

Why would you do a driver follow up off the clock?
So no one else gets wind of his screw up.
Thats what made him mad about the driver who lived close to his misdelivery. The rookie tried to fix the king's screw up.

F

Frankie's Friend

The rookie stuck his nose in where it didn’t belong.
20180408_162120.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

We have a good steward and he does not keep track of our attendance.
You will never understand the total picture of what a good steward does in a bad work environment. It doesnt fit your narrative of a steward. Or a Joe Union who you would hide behind when the situation availed itself.
Our buildings arent the size of your cracker jack box center.
A lot can go wrong with a DFU. Much better to take care of it right away.
It is better to take care of it before it becomes a DFU.

The rookie stuck his nose in where it didn’t belong.
The dude was trying to help you out and you disrespected him.
Humility on your part in this situation would've prompted you to thank him.

I can just hear the rousing chorus of "Ding dong the witch is dead" the day you punch out for the last time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The "dude" was working a concern that was not on his area and that he knew nothing about.

The "dude" needed to be told to mind his own business.

I went there and the situation was resolved with a handshake and an apology in less than 5 minutes.

F

Frankie's Friend

The "dude" was working a concern that was not on his area and that he knew nothing about.

I went there and the situation was resolved with a handshake and an apology in less than 5 minutes.
Shut up.
You're just stupid.
And ignorant.
And arrogant.
Ungrateful.

Ding dong the ignorant witch is almost dead.

I hope the kid fixes your next stupid move before you leave and shares it during the last pcm. Im sure itll rip a big hole in your panty hose.

The “dude” was working as an agent of ups. Just as you do. Just as I do. It’s not “your area” it’s ups’ area.