Teamsters ratting our teamsters

542thruNthru

Off the clock and, yes, I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

landscape-1482341593-horrified-1.gif

tenor-5.gif

Did Dave just admit to making a mistake!!!! I don't believe my eyes!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The "dude" was working a concern that was not on his area and that he knew nothing about.

The "dude" needed to be told to mind his own business.

I went there and the situation was resolved with a handshake and an apology in less than 5 minutes.
Nope.

The misdelivery was resolved within 5 minutes of me pulling in to their driveway.
Off the clock and, yes, I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave, are you familiar with the term "liability"???

What happens if your "situation" isn't resolved successfully, or the customer doesn't accept your "apology" when you decide to take something like this upon yourself...off the clock???

I worry not about you, rather someone else reading your crap, thinking it's the way to do things.

Please consider yourself lucky to have made it to the finish line....and shut up and go away.

F

Frankie's Friend

:bsbullf:

.....sorry Pal, we have all misdelivered a package at some point.
So true.
But Upurstate said the kid that tried to help him out lived in that area so being so close to the MISTAKE that Upurstate made, he tried to help the loser escape a DFU.
Evidently, he has trained the young drivers to work off the clock too.
The wizard of Bog got embarrassed.
And became angry about it.
20180322_222522.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So true.
But Upurstate said the kid that tried to help him out lived in that area so being so close to the MISTAKE that Upurstate made, he tried to help the loser escape a DFU.
Evidently, he has trained the young drivers to work off the clock too.
The wizard of Bog got embarrassed.
And became angry about it.
View attachment 189072
I won't lie, I've been in this situation, the difference being that I let my Center Manager make the call....

....and he opted to send another driver who was still working, when I offered to go back out to "investigate the concern".

While I admire the sentiment to cleanup your own mess, I also acknowledge that it's not my call and "liability" is everything, all the time.

It's really just that simple.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If I were to misdeliver, it would be multiple pieces. I’m more apt to forget a box than misdeliver. Don’t get me wrong, I take my time to ensure no misdeliveries.
Are you "backing up"??? (I would)

Seriously @wide load, with your advertised experience, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of packages....

....and it's your contention that you haven't misdelivered one (to your knowledge)???
QNYeTqv.png

paFBjc

F

Frankie's Friend

Seriously @wide load, with your advertised experience, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of packages....

....and it's your contention that you haven't misdelivered one (to your knowledge)???
come-on-man_o_1094311.webp
Dave goes out at night and retrieves them for him.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

QNYeTqv.png

paFBjc
Not for a misdelivery. I’ve had follow ups. But easily rectified since all my concierges write down tracking numbers. Where I fail is forgetting to take all pieces. I don’t DR (well up until a few weeks ago CIR).

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not for a misdelivery. I’ve had follow ups. But easily rectified since all my concierges write down tracking numbers. Where I fail is forgetting to take all pieces. I don’t DR (well up until a few weeks ago CIR).
So...you have "misdelivered" then???