Teamsters ratting our teamsters

Teamster for life

I heard in our building that a fellow steward ratted our another member and that person denied it of course someone like that should not be in the union at all never mind a steward ? WTF ! He or she was trying to get someone in trouble for there benefit ! And they removed them from steward of certain Dept and put them in another one didn’t even explain why they move they think because they are switching dept not because you are a RAT

upschuck

Real life is like the internet, you can't always believe what you see/hear. Rumors are easy to start, and just as easily be turn on you, too.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I heard in our building that a fellow steward ratted our another member and that person denied it of course someone like that should not be in the union at all never mind a steward ? WTF ! He or she was trying to get someone in trouble for there benefit ! And they removed them from steward of certain Dept and put them in another one didn’t even explain why they move they think because they are switching dept not because you are a RAT
God forbid a Teamster with integrity.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
God forbid a Teamster with integrity.
First, you’re going off the assumption the steward saw/heard something that was reportable; so let’s assume it was legit.

If you had a brother or sister that was doing something that would get them in trouble, do you run to mommy and daddy or do you talk to your sibling and try to figure out what’s going on and give advice?

It’s called a brotherhood for a reason, we are our brothers keeper.

Future

Victory Ride
D356A2AE-10B8-4AF7-87C4-08217EED87B5.gif
Fortune cookie?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
First, you’re going off the assumption the steward saw/heard something that was reportable; so let’s assume it was legit.

If you had a brother or sister that was doing something that would get them in trouble, do you run to mommy and daddy or do you talk to your sibling and try to figure out what’s going on and give advice?

It’s called a brotherhood for a reason, we are our brothers keeper.
Mafia?

F

Frankie's Friend

Wat?
20180405_212105.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Who removed them and who appointed them?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That’s funny... many of the division managers I have come across over the years look the mafia part much more than any of the teamsters I have worked with...there are a couple in particular I’m thinking of that could be right out of the sopranos.....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That’s funny... many of the division managers I have come across over the years look the mafia part much more than any of the teamsters I have worked with...there are a couple in particular I’m thinking of that could be right out of the sopranos.....
52 inch waists?