Teamsters reach sellout agreement “in principle” with UPS

View attachment 199069
I learned 26 routes in multiple towns and RRs I've never even heard of (most in the blind without edd, pick up times and location in log details, and without power steering in the P10s) in 30 months when I started driving.

Sorry. It may be hard core but I'd say suck it up. You get paid by the hour and the key for what doesnt get done is the 'D' key in the second screen down in the non-delivery function.
MISSED.
I know one route.

View attachment 199069
I learned 26 routes in multiple towns and RRs I've never even heard of (most in the blind without edd, pick up times and location in log details, and without power steering in the P10s) in 30 months when I started driving.

Sorry. It may be hard core but I'd say suck it up. You get paid by the hour and the key for what doesnt get done is the 'D' key in the second screen down in the non-delivery function.
MISSED.
I did 22 routes blind since February. I don’t care about me.... I’ve been doing this my whole life. Just because you did it and I did it on about 120 routes, doesn’t make it right. You are not a leader.

I get it dine in a timely fashion .I don't run , I just keep moving .
Three basics:

1. Deliver everything (matching number on box to number on house/business
2. Out of site/weather (preventing theft/damages)
3. Don’t hit anything

That’s killing it to me.

F

Frankie's Friend

Three basics:

1. Deliver everything (matching number on box to number on house/business
2. Out of site/weather (preventing theft/damages)
3. Don’t hit anything

That’s killing it to me.
Innovative.

Future

Victory Ride
I get it dine in a timely fashion .I don't run , I just keep moving .
69E736F8-38A4-436F-934D-953371831142.gif

dogs.bite.me

No teamster should be forced on a route blind when you have knowledgeable coverage. No teamster should be exempt from the 9.5 list. Try putting yourself in someone else’s shoes for a change. Because that’s what a leader does. Instead of putting them down when you can’t do their job.

It's easier than ever to do a rte "blind". For goodness sakes, they have computers with the maps showing where the work is. They have your addresses and number of packages in the diad for you to see.

All you need to remember is to not rush. Work safely. And if you have misses, they'll get delivered tomorrow.

I come from the days when you actually had to look through your truck to see the delivery's you had. You would often go back to places because you didn't see that other pakcage for that address because it had slid off the shelf or was loaded in the back.

Now everything is there for you. The only HARD thing is figuring out which stops are businesses.

It's only unsafe if you rush and get in a hurry. Work safe. Work at your pace, and take it one stop at a time.

Big Heavy Package Handler

Maybe I’m alone here, but as a part time worker I welcome the opportunity to get a full time job as a hybrid driver. I can still become a regular driver once I can bid on a route and $20.50 an hour is great pay for a 21 year old with no debt. And $34 an hour is only $2 less an hour than what drivers make no at their full scale pay rate. I don’t understand what the big deal is? Everyone else had to wait to become a driver. Why can’t some of us part timers wait while actually getting some decent pay and hours?
Another case of; it's all about me. You welcome it now, but you may not embrace it so much when you become a seniority driver and hybrid drivers are cutting your throat.

It’s all about me because I want a decent job? Sorry?

unloady

Maybe I’m alone here, but as a part time worker I welcome the opportunity to get a full time job as a hybrid driver. I can still become a regular driver once I can bid on a route and $20.50 an hour is great pay for a 21 year old with no debt. And $34 an hour is only $2 less an hour than what drivers make no at their full scale pay rate. I don’t understand what the big deal is? Everyone else had to wait to become a driver. Why can’t some of us part timers wait while actually getting some decent pay and hours?
It's $34 at the end of the next contract and regular drivers will be over $40

$6 dollars isn’t that big of a deal to me if it means I’m working more than 3.50 hours a day. Doesn’t anyone agree with that? I can still become a regular driver once my time comes and I can win a bid. Then I’ll make the big bucks. For now... I want hours.

As much as i hate to admit it but i feel the same. 3.5 a day? Thats a joke to me, and i hate having to drive to two different jobs everyday. Also what makes me lean towards this hybrid driver thing even more is the fact that the starting wage is gonna be $13 for part timers. It took me 3 years to make that finally, and now the clown that doesnt know his right nut from his left nut is gonna be makjng the same as me. Hours. I want hours. Make fulltime package handlers? Give us at least 6 a day in the hun for those who want it? At LEAST let us double shift? I just want full time. Not neccessairly driving but any full stime spot and i dont want to throw fulltime driver jobs under the bus. But this part time nonsense needs to change.

As much as i hate to admit it but i feel the same. 3.5 a day? Thats a joke to me, and i hate having to drive to two different jobs everyday. Also what makes me lean towards this hybrid driver thing even more is the fact that the starting wage is gonna be $13 for part timers. It took me 3 years to make that finally, and now the clown that doesnt know his right nut from his left nut is gonna be makjng the same as me. Hours. I want hours. Make fulltime package handlers? Give us at least 6 a day in the hun for those who want it? At LEAST let us double shift? I just want full time. Not neccessairly driving but any full stime spot and i dont want to throw fulltime driver jobs under the bus. But this part time nonsense needs to change.
I can only do what others did before me and fight for the future. As for myself if you all want to come this crap in and accept. It's your future not mine.