Teamsters UPS Member Update

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
UPS DRIVER IN FRONT OF OTHER UPS DRIVERS: “YEAH MAN I’ll STRIKE I DONT CARE 🤬 THIS PLACE!”

UPS DRIVER IN FRONT OF WIFE AND KIDS: “…yeah hunni I’ll work a few Saturdays I’m sorry”

🧔‍♂️✊

😂

It kinda sounds like this hire you in at $27hr, they tell you at orientation when it drops you will be at $22-$23hr. $22-$23 hr if you work 30 miles away in SEATTLE? Since you dont you only get$15hr and a $125 attendance bonus if your on time and work your shift. The job has been listed as $15hr and $175 attendance bonus. AT $27hr will have no problem giving you 5-1/2 to 7 hr to load 850 packages and 3 trucks. At $15hr will give you 4-1/2hrs to load 800+ packages and they through in 1 more truck. Depending on your schedule m-friend or t-s you get minium of "6" trucks and if they pull the person who works on the first 6 trucks out of a 12 set, you now get all 12 trucks. What's the union got to say about that? How long does the INIT. FEE GET TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECK ALONG WITH DUES

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It kinda sounds like this hire you in at $27hr, they tell you at orientation when it drops you will be at $22-$23hr. $22-$23 hr if you work 30 miles away in SEATTLE? Since you dont you only get$15hr and a $125 attendance bonus if your on time and work your shift. The job has been listed as $15hr and $175 attendance bonus. AT $27hr will have no problem giving you 5-1/2 to 7 hr to load 850 packages and 3 trucks. At $15hr will give you 4-1/2hrs to load 800+ packages and they through in 1 more truck. Depending on your schedule m-friend or t-s you get minium of "6" trucks and if they pull the person who works on the first 6 trucks out of a 12 set, you now get all 12 trucks. What's the union got to say about that? How long does the INIT. FEE GET TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECK ALONG WITH DUES
What did you just say ?
🧔‍♂️✊

AKCoverMan

There was nothing earth shattering in the call.. number of organizational changes and additional positions to structure of National level Package Division, standardized process to handle call and concerns received at the Package Divison headquarters..focus on clearing panel cases faster,…more communication, training, and resources for BAs and Stewards so every local not battling same issues independently …and preparing strong contract proposal for UPS. It seems clear he wants to get a big win on UPS contract to leverage the organization of more bargaining units at Amazon. It was nice that he wants to share with rank and file what’s going on, I hope that continues.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
TLDR you ever heard of a paragraph or sentence?

542thruNthru

The call was just about the structure of the UPS package division. They presented a flow chart to show how it went. They also want everyone to be prepared and involved for the next contract.

542thruNthru

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg