technical difficulties

C

cheryl

For the past 24 hours this board has been randomly rejecting passwords, blocking posts and generally behaving badly.

The problem has been identified and corrected everything should now be functioning correctly.

There were a couple of new account registrations that were activated yesterday that will not function correctly because the database had to be reset. If you received your account activation information yesterday you will need to register your account again because your original account information was lost because of the database problem. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience.

(Message edited by Cheryl on November 13, 2002)

T

tieguy

Cheryl,
Curious . I love the layout of this board. Is it something you created or that you imported from one of the many web site message board services out there.

C

cheryl

Programming is way over my head, but I'm really good at using my credit card... I bought it.

There is also a freeware version of the same board, but it doesn't have some of the features available in this version. There are several other really good board programs available for free, if anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll send you some links to script sources.