Ted Cruz on the Floor

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sean Penn thinks Ted Cruz is an uneducated fool who needs to be by EO committed .
Cruz graduated from Harvard , while Penn dropped out of trade school where he was learning how to fix cars .

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The fact that Cruz is extremely smart, and also extremely wealthy, and yet plays the 'common folk' to a hilt speaks volumes about his supporters, who a mostly just the opposite. Not his financial supporters, though. They understand exactly what they are buying.

Please run him for president in 2016, please!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Sean Penn thinks Ted Cruz is an uneducated fool who needs to be by EO committed .
Cruz graduated from Harvard , while Penn dropped out of trade school where he was learning how to fix cars .

Re: Media Bias

Haven't you ever heard of "college educated dummies" ? My brother is one. No common sense or street sense. The dumbing is numbing !
One time I agree with luck..

newfie

That's funny... for some reason you remind me of some other members that have posted here over the years...

Roadrunner2012
Submarine
Cochise
GlenBurnie
passerby
Red State
Slothrop
susiedriver
Tyrone Slothrop
Huey
Huey Newton
squash dissent
Censored Poster
Ghost Who Walks

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Cruz is formally educated, and is undoubtedly a very smart man. But he's also very manipulative and a Bible-Banger. For once, I have to agree with the Orange Man.

Oh Shoot

So Lindsey Graham endorses Cruz for president and says a month later that the only person he could beat in an election is Lucifer. Wow. Lol So basically the same as betting on a boxer to win a match and yet telling everyone how much he thinks he sucks. That man has his balls in the world's tightest vice grip.