Telematics....Company wide?

deleted9

here you go fireball,, deal with this,,im a WELL seasoned runner,, i skip lunch lunch,,i leave the bulkhead open in developements ,, cut every corner known to a ups'er,,and every safety, service and performance ride ive ever had has consisted of a on road comming out and having me sign a piece of paper,,no ride or anything more,,we decide what area i need to improve in,, i sign it,, and we are done,, we help to justify the "metric".....dont dont be so quick to think you know the goings on at ups,,,, trust sobers opinion,,, its dead on

If what you say is true and your management team knows about it, they need to put an immediate stop to it and make you follow the methods, if they do not then they are not doing their jobs.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't care about telematics I still do my job the same way. However it seems that the maintenance issues are starting to appear. In are building they are constantly replacing sensors. When you open and close the bulk head door and buckle and unbuckle your seat beat over 100 times a day they where out and give bad info. I drove a car today where the antenna had falling off the roof and some driver had stuffed it in the slot on the side of the car on the top shelf behind the driver. Now they can't be getting any good info from that car.
The info is neither good nor bad, it's just info.

If what you say is true and your management team knows about it, they need to put an immediate stop to it and make you follow the methods, if they do not then they are not doing their jobs.
Ignorance is bliss.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
here you go fireball,, deal with this,,im a WELL seasoned runner,, i skip lunch lunch,,i leave the bulkhead open in developements ,, cut every corner known to a ups'er,,and every safety, service and performance ride ive ever had has consisted of a on road comming out and having me sign a piece of paper,,no ride or anything more,,we decide what area i need to improve in,, i sign it,, and we are done,, we help to justify the "metric".....dont dont be so quick to think you know the goings on at ups,,,, trust sobers opinion,,, its dead on

I don't think I've ever seen anybody stutter in print before.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
yeah, i got ahead of myself,, but for all you english proof-reading majors there is a underlying issue we were discussing

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
yeah, i got ahead of myself,, but for all you english proof-reading majors there is a underlying issue we were discussing

I'll let you slide on capitalization and the period at the end of the sentence.
I was kind hoping you just had your own unique style with the multiple comas and such.
I'm not normally the grammar police.

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
I cant wait to tell my awesome customers to turn and look the other way when I pull up to make the pick up because they cant wave me on anymore. No No No dont wave me on because you are not shipping out any packages today and you are on your way out the door on friday. I will have to stop my truck park it safe put on my 4 ways and wait 13 minutes so that I am within my 15 minute window. It may work on routes with a few pickups but I have 3 hours of pickups. If my truck was loaded with + or - 15 minutes worth of work everyday I would be able to empty it out + or - 15 minutes of the time I have to start pickups. When the first 15 pickups are light Im ahead and sitting. When the first 15 are heavy or not quite ready Im behind.