Telematics

upschuck

Now that I am older and taking a leak is not as "drip free" as it used to be I always make sure to wash my hands whenever possible.
My worst bottle story, while peeing in a bottle, I guess seal was tight, and as filling up the bottle, pressure got too high, and made my aim off, sprayed the rim of the bottle which sprayed my uniform. Glad those things dry quickly.

T

Turdferguson

My worst bottle story, while peeing in a bottle, I guess seal was tight, and as filling up the bottle, pressure got too high, and made my aim off, sprayed the rim of the bottle which sprayed my uniform. Glad those things dry quickly.
Got a fractured finger peeing in a bottle once. Was bulked out in back of car and at first stop of day had about three inches of space in back of car. Had been downing the free Gatorade the center had for us because it was hot as crap out. Route I was covering was about a 20-25 min ride from center. First air stop was in a res and I was about to burst squeezed in back went to slam bulkhead door and slammed it on my pinkie. Fractured the tip of finger . Accident report was fun to fill out had female C.M at time don't know who was more embarrassed her or me

Coldworld

60 months and counting
op for "stealing time" for
How do you wash your hands
I don't piss in a bottle..trying to be funny but I don't know how the hundreds of drivers who do daily wash their hands..I've seen guys deliver all day without gloves then take a lunch without washing..whatever

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
If you wash your hands too often in the winter your hands will get chapped and bleeding. You need to wash but not be obsessed about it.

PT Car Washer

I don't piss in a bottle..trying to be funny but I don't know how the hundreds of drivers who do daily wash their hands..I've seen guys deliver all day without gloves then take a lunch without washing..whatever
You build up an immunity against germs this way. I know it sounds gross but come on, no way to sugar coat it, bunch of truck drivers.

OPTION3

You must be kidding.....we won't even get into the nastiness of urine on your hands.....what about the SH••. On the boxes....sorters who spit on slides and worse...then the boxes slide on that.....people like that are unreal

OPTION3

You build up an immunity against germs this way. I know it sounds gross but come on, no way to sugar coat it, bunch of truck drivers.
So when you take a crap....do you wash after that? With that logic it should help you build immunities to have feces on your hand and then ingest it with lunch....smh. You, my friend are why I carry germicide after I go on vacation...and Douse my PC

OPTION3

If you wash your hands too often in the winter your hands will get chapped and bleeding. You need to wash but not be obsessed about it.
NOVEMBER 13, 2014

DO I REALLY NEED TO WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE?
IT'S NOT A STUPID QUESTION

Just wash your hands, would you? And no, it doesn’t matter if you have the cleanest, straightest, most precise pee aim known to man. “The rationale is that when toileting, it’s possible to have fecal material and fecal bacteria get onto your hands,” says Richard T. Ellison III, an epidemiologist at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center. (Two nasty byproducts of ingesting fecal matter—E. Coli and hepatitis, along with a whole bunch of other diseases that you don’t want.) “So it’s wisest to always wash with soap and water even after urinating. Neither plain water nor alcohol hand sanitizers are effective at removing fecal material or killing bacteria in fecal material.”

More importantly, how can you get fecal matter on your hands if you’re directing your super soaker directly into the urinal, no spillage and splashback whatsoever? For starters, bathroom-door handles have so much bacteria on them, you could use one to colonize Mars. And if that’s not enough for you, flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the bathroom could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles.

Gross.

So, uh, yeah. Wash your hands.

oldngray

nowhere special
NOVEMBER 13, 2014

DO I REALLY NEED TO WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE?
IT'S NOT A STUPID QUESTION

Just wash your hands, would you? And no, it doesn’t matter if you have the cleanest, straightest, most precise pee aim known to man. “The rationale is that when toileting, it’s possible to have fecal material and fecal bacteria get onto your hands,” says Richard T. Ellison III, an epidemiologist at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center. (Two nasty byproducts of ingesting fecal matter—E. Coli and hepatitis, along with a whole bunch of other diseases that you don’t want.) “So it’s wisest to always wash with soap and water even after urinating. Neither plain water nor alcohol hand sanitizers are effective at removing fecal material or killing bacteria in fecal material.”

More importantly, how can you get fecal matter on your hands if you’re directing your super soaker directly into the urinal, no spillage and splashback whatsoever? For starters, bathroom-door handles have so much bacteria on them, you could use one to colonize Mars. And if that’s not enough for you, flushing actually launches aerosolized toilet funk into the air, which can travel up to six feet. That means virtually everything you touch in the bathroom could be coated with a fine mist of invisible poo particles.

Gross.

So, uh, yeah. Wash your hands.

Do you put your fingers into your mouth every time after you pee or do you next pick up a filthy package to deliver?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So when you take a crap....do you wash after that? With that logic it should help you build immunities to have feces on your hand and then ingest it with lunch....smh. You, my friend are why I carry germicide after I go on vacation...and Douse my PC
My dog is always licking her butt and peepee. After 11 years she still hasn't gotten sick from it.

OPTION3

My dog is always licking her butt and peepee. After 11 years she still hasn't gotten sick from it.
Look up E. coli and hepatitis.....keep rolling the dice. I had a friend that died from Hep....it wasn't a joke to see him in ICU for two months.....Doctor said he could have contracted it a number of ways....one was not washing hands before a meal

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Seat belt sensors are being continually taken off at our center by swing/cover drivers. Management doesn't do anything as it benefits them to not have infractions. Drivers continually do it as there have been no repercussions.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I wonder what they mean by tampering?
Unplugging the seat belt plug under your seat to start, looks like a pig tail swinging in the wind if you notice it walking back to your truck if you had one of the aforementioned drivers covering for you. Another popular thing is to take a fridge magnet to the bulk head door sensor in the door jamb.