Tell me if this idea holds any weight...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
UPS has a lot of real value in equipment and property. Most of the tech companies are floating on promises and dreams.
Uber is one. No real infrastructure but valued over a billion for its app.

Yet they don't own the cars or infrastructure that makes their business run.

Way overrated

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If thats the case, is it possible for it to be a "non-hostile" take over where A shares are quickly and quietly sold off, the news is "leaked" out causing an even faster and cheaper sell off by the general public?
I think ups and the board control the class A to prevent that some way

If thats the case, is it possible for it to be a "non-hostile" take over where A shares are quickly and quietly sold off, the news is "leaked" out causing an even faster and cheaper sell off by the general public?
Class A can only be owned by the employees ,not the public.

Sure anything is possible.

Overpaid Union Thug

No. Bezos doesn't have the liquid cash too. He's have to leverage Amazon and rack even more debt then he does now.

Ups board would not let Bezos take control of any aspect of ups.

He knows this.

That's why he wants the PO to be privatized so he can buy it cheap from the government
Bezos has stated that he doesn't really want to compete with UPS. Just trying to get better rates by delving into delivering his own stuff.

DOK

I've heard this idea floated in my center recently by more than one longtime driver.

Amazon buys UPS. I sure hope not. Do they have the capital to pull that move off? That would be a disaster.
How about ups starts IT'S own Amazon? We already have the most different task down, a delivery network.