Tentative Agreement is now Available

cachmeifucan

A strike isn't a option because it would only benefit workers and hurt union and company. And we know they care about themselves before us. Who would prop up teamcrap for the scabs. Even if we did strike it would last 1 day at most. I'm voting no but I wish I had a better contract I would love to vote yes but we all know ups signs the contract just to break it.

Doubleparkedrunner

Yes I think we should vote no and put the negotiating team in a position to put us on the street. Lets picket their ass. Vote no
yes, let's do that! ups would cave in record time; either that or they could send all their volume to the usps and see if they could handle it.
And as far as the negotiating team being in the position to put us on the street ; Maybe if hey weren't so inept in their job in the first place none of this would have happened. It's not the memberships fault that both the company and the negotiating team are being unreasonable.
The only way to fight someone who's unreasonable is to dig in , not give an inch, and be as unreasonable as you have to be to make the narcissistic dopes on the other end understand the situation they are in.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Because the last contract was worth 9 billion over 5 years. This one will be worth 14.8 billion over 5 years. It could have been worth 20 billion over 5 years and certain people were never going to give it a chance. There have been people campaigning to vote no for over 5 years now. If you think that isn't a poop burger then you need an enema. Look, Sean wanted the package director job for one reason, to campaign. He was never going to do what was needed because in order to be the GP he could not have his name as the number two on this contract and have a good chance at the GP spot. So he deliberately got himself fired and made himself look like he was a reformer. He is no reformer. You have been played once again.
Then you don’t know the history of local 25. You’re just butt hurt cuz he is bypassing some people you feel are more deserving. Even if he were to campaign, I feel we would have gotten a better deal. But that is my comfort talking.

Tony Q

Then you don’t know the history of local 25. You’re just butt hurt cuz he is bypassing some people you feel are more deserving. Even if he were to campaign, I feel we would have gotten a better deal. But that is my comfort talking.
My butt feels very fine. Vote no

Tony Q

You playing Jedi mind tricks now?
No, I have looked at you all so much I think you should push the issue. I think you should send it back to the table and roll the dice. If we end up on the line or things get lost going back to the table most will still be mad. I think you and everyone should get what you are asking for. Vote NO

Doubleparkedrunner

image.jpg
No, I have looked at you all so much I think you should push the issue. I think you should send it back to the table and roll the dice. If we end up on the line or things get lost going back to the table most will still be mad. I think you and everyone should get what you are asking for. Vote NO

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
C6AA0E53-0C86-4C37-96A3-436057832811.gif
“UPS reported Wednesday that revenue for its U.S. domestic package business rose 6.3% from a year earlier to $10.35 billion, while total revenue surged 9.6% to $17.46”

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Out local is telling us to vote no. Surprising because when it first came out they were saying we should vote yes because it will be the best contract we get. Even had a table set up this morning passing out fliers for no votes.