Tentative Agreement is now Available

542thruNthru

Can we save the Election crap for another time. I'm sure 95% of everyone on here could care less who's running for GP right now. Let's focus on the CONTRACT!

Or at least start another thread.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Good, I appreciate that. My zero substance and your zero substance make a big fat zero. The funny thing is, is you are always quoting me, so I take this to mean that there is a little substance. Whenever I quote you, its only because you tagged me. I guess there won't be anymore need for us to interact. Its been my pleasure.
I like to bother you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
friend those coyotes... I’ve dealt with enough of them last year at peak....taking dumps in our bathroom and gypo “baths” in our sinks....
Gotta love seeing these gypsies driving around on our yard (year round).....

shirtless, wearing flip flops, blocking traffic for 10 minutes while they lean out of their open tractor door trying to back a trailer into a spot. Smdh.

It's only going to get worse if this contract and it's WEAK subcontracting language passes.

Doubleparkedrunner

Sean was one of his top henchman for those last ten years. You can't refute this.

Just like TDU never had anything good to say about Hoffa those last ten years Sean never had anything bad to say about hoffa either, until he decided to do things that would get him fired on purpose so he wouldn't be attached to this UPS contract that was going to be a poop burger all along.

it was going to be a poop burger all along?

hmmm...

Then why have you been telling us all along that there will be something for everyone and that all is well ; All you have to do is wait for all the infor,action to get out ?

Seems contradictory to me.

How do you explain this?

Doubleparkedrunner

They better be able to bump any driver (22.4) working on the weekends for their 5 punch if they become laid off on Monday or any other weekday ...
Ya but why the fk should that be good enough?

If you have a mom to Friday job you should work Monday to Friday. If instead you get cut every Monday because of their shenanigans then I guess you really just have a Tuesday through Saturday bid, now don't you?

I'm all for helping out the company and working together and working some Saturday's when it's absolutely needed as we are all in this together but I don't agree even one percent that we should be working Saturdays over and over again because ups will try and save six buy an hour by slamming these 22.4 s on the weekend leaving me to " have no work available " on Monday.

WORK IS AVAILABLE ! UPS just chose to go out of their way to give that work to somebody with less seniority than me on a Saturday and / or Sunday. that's bull chit

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Ya but why the fk should that be good enough?

If you have a mom to Friday job you should work Monday to Friday. If instead you get cut every Monday because of their shenanigans then I guess you really just have a Tuesday through Saturday bid, now don't you?

I'm all for helping out the company and working together and working some Saturday's when it's absolutely needed as we are all in this together but I don't agree even one percent that we should be working Saturdays over and over again because ups will try and save six buy an hour by slamming these 22.4 s on the weekend leaving me to " have no work available " on Monday.

WORK IS AVAILABLE ! UPS just chose to go out of their way to give that work to somebody with less seniority than me on a Saturday and / or Sunday. that's bull chit

DING-DING-DING-DING. WE HAVE A WINNER!

Benben

Never not shown you respect.....Gumby's Turkey fetishes on the other hand...........

Benben

I just got back from church........

Spanked with what......NO never mind......thats bad, they told me thats bad.

Tony Q

it was going to be a poop burger all along?

hmmm...

Then why have you been telling us all along that there will be something for everyone and that all is well ; All you have to do is wait for all the infor,action to get out ?

Seems contradictory to me.

How do you explain this?
Because the last contract was worth 9 billion over 5 years. This one will be worth 14.8 billion over 5 years. It could have been worth 20 billion over 5 years and certain people were never going to give it a chance. There have been people campaigning to vote no for over 5 years now. If you think that isn't a poop burger then you need an enema. Look, Sean wanted the package director job for one reason, to campaign. He was never going to do what was needed because in order to be the GP he could not have his name as the number two on this contract and have a good chance at the GP spot. So he deliberately got himself fired and made himself look like he was a reformer. He is no reformer. You have been played once again.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because the last contract was worth 9 billion over 5 years. This one will be worth 14.8 billion over 5 years. It could have been worth 20 billion over 5 years and certain people were never going to give it a chance. There have been people campaigning to vote no for over 5 years now. If you think that isn't a poop burger then you need an enema. Look, Sean wanted the package director job for one reason, to campaign. He was never going to do what was needed because in order to be the GP he could not have his name as the number two on this contract and have a good chance at the GP spot. So he deliberately got himself fired and made himself look like he was a reformer. He is no reformer. You have been played once again.
Cool story.

F

Frankie's Friend

Gotta love seeing these gypsies driving around on our yard (year round).....

shirtless, wearing flip flops, blocking traffic for 10 minutes while they lean out of their open tractor door trying to back a trailer into a spot. Smdh.

It's only going to get worse if this contract and it's WEAK subcontracting language passes.
Our air volume was chronically late at peak. One dude was (un)dressed the same. No shirt (couldn't find a tent company to make him one I'm guessing), flip flops, drove 40 miles past our center to the wrong ups building and then came back. The next day he pulled over and took a nap on the way to our building from worldport.
Freaking unbelievable.

mikejonesjr

Quick question. Say the master finally gets a majority yes vote but some riders and supplements are voted down. Would everyone still continue to work under the current contract until every supplement and rider eventually has a yes vote as well? Or does that only apply to the specific regions that were voted down.

govols019

You smell that?

Yeah....that wasn't even close to answering the original question....you're pretty good at that.