Tentative agreement

bowhnterdon

BUG, where are you? You really need to help sell this for DT. I know, I know, we haven’t seen the TA agreement yet. This Union going to pull out all the stops to get this passed. Or forced..

Chester

Sorry man but, do we work for the same company? The same company that cuts routes because of pieces/stop counts?

Because to me it should be obvious if they have extra workers that they can use to do 2 or 3 hours of deliveries they will most definitely cut routes.
I’m sure agreement will address that

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I like how we are supposed to be happy that the same number of FT driving jobs will remain. Nothing said about adding more fulltime driving jobs down the line. 22.4 will be used to keep people from ever making what we do until absolutely necessary.

I don't care how they word it. 22.4 is a shame and I hope this contract goes down in flames.

Now sell me the same line of BS we hear every contract year. "Don't you want the company to succeed. You'll put yourselves out of buisness." Blah blah blah.
It gets old 542... doesn’t it...it would be nice if the people we are employed by would just be honest with us for once...gmamf break