Tentative agreement

Vanakka512

Another new Troll... Yay
Actually not trolling man, at my hub the part timer's need to advance into better jobs sorry this isn't the truth you want to hear but its a fact. Why do part timer make 200-300 a week and fulltimer make 800-900 a week at start pay and 2.5k a week at top pay what do you expect?

F

Frankie's Friend

Actually not trolling man, at my hub the part timer's need to advance into better jobs sorry this isn't the truth you want to hear but its a fact. Why do part timer make 200-300 a week and fulltimer make 800-900 a week at start pay and 2.5k a week at top pay what do you expect?
It's called seniority.
Look it up meester.

542thruNthru

Because FT makes more a hour.

Why do PT workers want to make less then FT workers doing the same job?

I know when I was PT for 9 years I sure wouldn't want that.

F

Frankie's Friend

20180617_185504.jpg

35years

Gravy route
You have no idea what you are talking about , do you?

They will be jumping into much lower paying jobs than what we are making now.

F

Frankie's Friend

If im wrong please tell me, that is why this exists. From what I hear they want to make hybrid jobs that pay 15 start and 30 cap for 4 hour hub/4 hour driver? is this wrong?
Poor your beer half full of water take a big gulp, and that's the future of PC jobs with the hybrid jobs voted in as (unofficially) noted.

Why have meatloaf when we already have steak and the company knows they're going to have to put on a bunch of drivers shortly.

F

Frankie's Friend

I cant believe the way people jump at the notion that slop is good food just because they're starving.

No one's seen the real deal yet but I believe that where there is smoke something is on fire.

Vanakka512

Poor your beer half full of water take a big gulp, and that's the future of PC jobs with the hybrid jobs voted in as (unofficially) noted.

Why have meatloaf when we already have steak and the company knows they're going to have to put on a bunch of drivers shortly.
I understand man but the part-timer's and getting bread and sugar this is the only reason I like the hybrid idea