Tentative agreement

bbsam

Staff member
they won't be that big this contract. Ups has to hire them first. They dont have the work force yet
How would UPS hire those drivers?

Dear Fedex driver,

Tired of getting screwed? Come on over. You’ll still get screwed but you’ll be paid better. Not as well as in years past, but still better.

UPS

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How would UPS hire those drivers?

Dear Fedex driver,

Tired of getting screwed? Come on over. You’ll still get screwed but you’ll be paid better. Not as well as in years past, but stills better.

UPS
I would just say, you don't have to dress like a purple dinosaur anymore

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just vote No
I am reguardless.
If these hybrids only worked driving on sat and sun and ONLY in emergencies where the center had a ton of call outs.... if they are going to regularly work on the weekdays then it’s a no from me.... if there isn’t language in there to state that these hybrids can if they want move up to top rate weekday driving then it’s a no vote from me.... we HAVE to have very specific language in here.... the weekend work was where ups wanted driving help so these hybrids should only work weekends .. unless like I said they have a dire emergency where they would be used ....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If these hybrids only worked driving on sat and sun and ONLY in emergencies where the center had a ton of call outs.... if they are going to regularly work on the weekdays then it’s a no from me.... if there isn’t language in there to state that these hybrids can if they want move up to top rate weekday driving then it’s a no vote from me.... we HAVE to have very specific language in here.... the weekend work was where ups wanted driving help so these hybrids should only work weekends .. unless like I said they have a dire emergency where they would be used ....
be perfect for part time driver @Future

But you know the company would abuse it. They would advance all kinds of work to be delivered on the weekends.

Guess what's next?
22.4 feeder jobs.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ask your management teams in your centers about the training they have received about addressing the contract with employees. Came out a couple days ago, then tell me the company isn’t worried.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The South carried the last contract, I can tell you without a doubt, including myself, if things are how they’ve been leaked, this agreement won’t get the votes.