Tentative Agreements Online

Box Ox

Does not matter when "regulars" are barred from saturdays (and sundays) and those routes (nor do daily dispatch) do not qualify as extra work. There will be literally zero rpcd on saturdays unless it was "extra work"
What about the preload before? extra work? lol!

Didn’t see this before I posted. Agree.

Tony Q

Lmfboooooo. Me? A Tim supporter? You obviously don’t remember. Secondly, Tony Q has only existed for a couple of months. Which face were you prior cuz I know you have at least 2 of them!

Dude, I’m so good at this!
You are a legend, in your own mind. The Tim reference was being facetious. I'm well versed in your wishy washy allegiances to whoever you are commanded to support at the moment. Most people here are as well. You were an ardent supporter of JR after all.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You are a legend, in your own mind. The Tim reference was being facetious. I'm well versed in your wishy washy allegiances to whoever you are commanded to support at the moment. Most people here are as well. You were an ardent supporter of JR after all.
And why was I a supporter of JR Mr. Chronic Name Change? Let’s see if you have any intelligence.

Tony Q

And why was I a supporter of JR Mr. Chronic Name Change? Let’s see if you have any intelligence.
Rank-and-File Reformers Oust 'In Bed' Rhode Island Teamsters | Labor Notes

Because you are a hofficer and you repeatedly persecuted these Teamsters. You and your Mob boss Sean repeatedly retaliated against them. You are the essence of a hofficer. If you want to keep going I’ll play. I still can’t believe Fred and your executive board aligned with this garbage. They are a refreshing change in the future of the Teamsters. You are the past.