Tentative new 5 year deal in place.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I’ll bet OF has been greeted by four flat tires on his car upon leaving work for the day on several occassions.
His accusations of how someone hates life and everything in it is comical. That's such an outlandish and stupid thing to say. Yet he says it all the time. Whenever he responds it's always accompanied with a personal attack which always consists of something childish and or an assumption about someone to which he has no clue. He is a joke.

Oldfart

I’m retired and you’re still slaving away for Fred. Why would I not like that? Yeah, the company does suck just like you.
If you hate it so bad, why do you take the monthly retirement check? Show them how much you hate them by refusing to have anything to do with them.

Oldfart

His accusations of how someone hates life and everything in it is comical. That's such an outlandish and stupid thing to say. Yet he says it all the time. Whenever he responds it's always accompanied with a personal attack which always consists of something childish and or an assumption about someone to which he has no clue. He is a joke.
Just responding to Op, Tupac, Tex and all the other miserables on here on how everything to do with the company sucks. If it sucks so bad, go find another job. Unemployment is at a record low. If you hate it, why work there?

Future

Victory Ride
Just responding to Op, Tupac, Tex and all the other miserables on here on how everything to do with the company sucks. If it sucks so bad, go find another job. Unemployment is at a record low. If you hate it, why work there?
3A1E2403-E6FB-49D9-AF9F-52295F7A12FC.gif

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If you hate it so bad, why do you take the monthly retirement check? Show them how much you hate them by refusing to have anything to do with them.
Are you mentally ill? That’s MY money and I worked hard for it. You seem to think everybody who works at Express should worship the company. That’s BS. Fred and the company’s upper management doesn’t care for us either. That includes you too. Wake up and smell the coffee for a change.

vantexan

I'm taking your advice. Coming home in October, going back to work. Easier to take a fun little part time job since I have a pension and necessary since they cut my pension short. Thanks FedEx!!

bacha29

I'm taking your advice. Coming home in October, going back to work. Easier to take a fun little part time job since I have a pension and necessary since they cut my pension short. Thanks FedEx!!
Don't come back until you've seen as much of Europe and Asia as possible. If I had legs with the original equipment still installed and functioning normally I would be doing something along those lines.

bacha29

Are you mentally ill? That’s MY money and I worked hard for it. You seem to think everybody who works at Express should worship the company. That’s BS. Fred and the company’s upper management doesn’t care for us either. That includes you too. Wake up and smell the coffee for a change.
Clearly Old Flatulence has made too many trips to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy. His easily controlled mind is the kind they want and here's the sad part. When he's finally disposed of he will then for the first time have to learn think for himself because Fat Freddy will no longer be controlling his life.
Fat Freddy isn't going to be worried about what happens to Old Flatulence because if Fat Freddy's mind he never existed in the first place.

Old Flatulence is a product of the Old South culture which worships the ground wealthy white moguls walk on. Why? It's because they are in reality the 21st century's equivalent of 19th century plantation owners and the 20th century's Gilded Age.

Oldfart

Why did you even work for a company that you hated so bad? You must have hated it long enough to retire. And people call me dumb. You were dumb enough to work here while you hated it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Why did you even work for a company that you hated so bad? You must have hated it long enough to retire. And people call me dumb. You were dumb enough to work here while you hated it.
Supporting my family is my first priority if you must know. My like or dislike of any given employer is secondary.

Now go away.

Oldfart

Supporting my family is my first priority if you must know. My like or dislike of any given employer is secondary.

Now go away.
Shouldn't a person like their job and not hate their employer? I guess that is why you are so bitter in retirement. You should be glad you are retired and not wake up bitter. Life is too short to hate everything like you do.

bacha29

Do you honestly think most people like their job?
When people such as Old Flatulence complete their reeducation studies at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy their brain washed little minds are conditioned to love their jobs. So much so that they would make even George Orwell smile. They really and truly do not know any better because their ability to think and reason for themselves is something they had to forfeit before they could become one of Fat Freddy's little tin soldiers.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Shouldn't a person like their job and not hate their employer? I guess that is why you are so bitter in retirement. You should be glad you are retired and not wake up bitter. Life is too short to hate everything like you do.
It sounds like cactus holds a grudge towards FedEx. But you come to the conclusion that he hates EVERYTHING...... do you see how that sounds?

Oldfart

Do you honestly think most people like their job?
If they don't why don't they find another job? Why would anyone work a job for a number of years if they hate it? That is really sad.

What's not to like. Ride around in an air conditioned van. Listen to the radio. Get out among the people and watch the clock move forward.

Last edited:

dezguy

It sounds like cactus holds a grudge towards FedEx. But you come to the conclusion that he hates EVERYTHING...... do you see how that sounds?
That's the only thing he has. Well, that and being stuck in the 40's when it was cool to treat women like property and believe "the black man" was inferior.