Tentative new 5 year deal in place.

Oldfart

You have no idea what I make. Clueless ASSumption on your part.
Even if you are above 29.31, your great intelligence should have you $10 or so above a fella you refer to as 8th grade graduate. If not, you greatly underachieved. Bummer

floridays

You and @floridays are going to have to get some new material. Pretty lame, Boss Hogg.:happy2:
Considering I've never agreed with @Oldfart on one thing considering FEDEX, I think you should rethink your post. We do however agree you are a Hood Rat.
@McFeely, if you read a large portion of what he writes in other forums you may think our observations hold some merit. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the holder.

I reserve the right to retract the hood rat comment and do.
Apologies @MAKAVELI.

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Even if you are above 29.31, your great intelligence should have you $10 or so above a fella you refer to as 8th grade graduate. If not, you greatly underachieved. Bummer
tenor.gif

!Retired!

Your comment would appear to be an admission on your part that you're not as motivated or as ambitious as a brown grunt.
Motivated? Ambitious? As a courier? I like what I do. I'm not on here bitchin' and moanin' about how my job sucks and I don't make enough. At least if I felt the way some on here do, I'd something about it....for example: find another job.
So you looked at their pay/workload and decided FedEx is for you? That's pretty much what I said.lol
Maybe that's what YOU said, but that's not what I said. When I started with this company, I had NO CLUE what was involved. When I learned about FedEx vs UPS, it made me wish I had started with UPS. But, the more I saw what they go through, I'm glad I'm where I am.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Let's see....underachieved/underachiever and bummer.

Wow, that's some vocabulary. Can you bark and rollover too?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I don't take much offense in a comment like that coming from a sexist, racist, elitist. Good try though.
I have this uncanny way of knowing when Ye Olde Intestinal Stynke is posting, even though I have him on “ignore”. It’s almost creepy. :crying:

Oldfart

Let's see....underachieved/underachiever and bummer.

Wow, that's some vocabulary. Can you bark and rollover too?
Never claimed to be a rocket scientist. Just a dumb ole truck driver. Just like you. I enjoy it, you hate the job and the company. Must suck.

Oldfart

Motivated? Ambitious? As a courier? I like what I do. I'm not on here bitchin' and moanin' about how my job sucks and I don't make enough. At least if I felt the way some on here do, I'd something about it....for example: find another job.

They enjoy whining and complaining too much to find a job they like. Then again, OP and cactus can never find a job they like. They hate life and everything in it.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
They enjoy whining and complaining too much to find a job they like. Then again, OP and cactus can never find a job they like. They hate life and everything in it.
giphy (3).gif

Oldfart, it's time to find a new narrative or your going to add another bc member to your long list of people who put you on ignore

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Never claimed to be a rocket scientist. Just a dumb ole truck driver. Just like you. I enjoy it, you hate the job and the company. Must suck.
I’m retired and you’re still slaving away for Fred. Why would I not like that? Yeah, the company does suck just like you.