Terminated before making union

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Bob is ups. Bob is a liability. Bob doesn’t want another bob, he is already a Bob. Bob only wants a Tim because Tim is an Asset. Bob only wants magical Tims to appear. Bob doesn’t believe he is part of Tim becoming an asset. He just wants to open a pretty package get an instant asset!! Bob believes the world works this way. You don’t have to plant anything you just wish for food and it appears!

Sounds like Bob and Tim have been smokin the good good

Neither one making much sense

Bob is ups. Bob is a liability. Bob doesn’t want another bob, he is already a Bob. Bob only wants a Tim because Tim is an Asset. Bob only wants magical Tims to appear. Bob doesn’t believe he is part of Tim becoming an asset. He just wants to open a pretty package get an instant asset!! Bob believes the world works this way. You don’t have to plant anything you just wish for food and it appears!

Jesus man, let it go. You got fired, you don't even work here, and you post as much as anyone. Move. On.

11.19igrad

Jesus man, let it go. You got fired, you don't even work here, and you post as much as anyone. Move. On.
For as much as I put into this it’s not easy. Im torn because I’ve learned a lot for a biz I’m starting with all this time and made tons of progress and it could scale and make me rich in my sleep over time but this was going to be my day job and I gave it everything. I guess I was either going to make it as a driver or an entrepreneur, not both. I still have a bone to pick with how they put new drivers out there with sups who could care less if someone dies. I hope to find a way to do something about it. Reading on here has me feeling sad and relieved at same time. It’s weird. Go get laid stop worrying about me.

For as much as I put into this it’s not easy. Im torn because I’ve learned a lot for a biz I’m starting with all this time and made tons of progress and it could scale and make me rich in my sleep over time but this was going to be my day job and I gave it everything. I guess I was either going to make it as a driver or an entrepreneur, not both. I still have a bone to pick with how they put new drivers out there with sups who could care less if someone dies. I hope to find a way to do something about it. Reading on here has me feeling sad and relieved at same time. It’s weird. Go get laid stop worrying about me.

You're so dramatic, keep things in scale. You friend'd up. Someone could die at any moment, stop making it your sup's fault.

And I will get laid, tonight in fact, by my hot wife. Then we'll get some sleep so I can go rock my $100k job while she kills it for her $90k. GFYS
64e89021-0a48-41ce-93f1-fecaae13b60b_1778088167499941.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'll tell you, doing this job while trying to start a business isn't easy. It ain't easy just having a life while doing this job. If you can survive on part time money, that would be your best bet.

11.19igrad

You're so dramatic, keep things in scale. You friend'd up. Someone could die at any moment, stop making it your sup's fault.

And I will get laid, tonight in fact, by my hot wife. Then we'll get some sleep so I can go rock my $100k job while she kills it for her $90k. GFYS
View attachment 300473
Happy for you guys. I’m not someone who accepts 100 percent of blame in this type of situation. My sup was scrambling to show me stuff I’d never seen before. They knew they friend up but I’m only one who gets punished. I did get good for being new but with these 14 hour pandemic saturdays with a tenth of a city on a route, it’s just asking for these types of incidents. They don’t care and someone will die one day and they still won’t care. Can’t believe there are no laws requiring any kind of mandatory ON THE JOB training BEFORE QUALIFICATION . I’m on the wrong planet. People on earth hate common sense.

11.19igrad

Yeah, we get that.
Is ups my company?? Am I the owner? Or just a new 22.4? Is everything that goes into my training my fault? We train ourselves?
Oh, silly silly me. Thinking all this time decent people go thru decent training to do a decent job.
Maybe somewhere in the universe is a decent world.
Earth ain’t it.

adnapadnam

Lol wow do you guys hear yourself? I’m trying to steal 2 minutes of company time by pouring myself a cup of coffee? It makes me less of an efficient worker because of a cup of coffee?
Stealing time is stealing time. Whether it’s 2 mins or 1 hr. It all fires the same.

You could always call and talk to the center manager if your sup fired you, but if that doesn’t work...sorry youre