Terminated for dishonesty

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.
So PCM was to sheet nothing as missed.
You sheeted the packages as missed.

If you had worked as directed, you'd be having a much better Christmas.
Get ready to grovel at your local level.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.
Either you didn't work as directed, or you missed the direction in the pcm.
I checked my car for misloads before I left the building on Friday, as directed in the pcm. First peak?

Brisket

Wtf do you need to send a message for as well?

That’s the whole point of scanning in the misload.
Because that way your butt is covered when they ask ‘Did you message the center?’
If the driver did, you would think they would answer ( and it would be easily found when they went and looked)

BlackCat

Because that way your butt is covered when they ask ‘Did you message the center?’
If the driver did, you would think they would answer ( and it would be easily found when they went and looked)
You scan it in as a misload and when you don’t hear back you hand it to a supervisor to sheet it whatever their heart pleases.

There is zero reason i need to double check. They are not anymore busy than the rest of us.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did you scan them as misloads as you found them? Did you send a message ( over the diad) before you were finished?
Sending them is as misloads doesn’t give the package a disposition. If he sheeted them as missed he’ll be fine, but that’s not what I think
happened here.
Always put it back in managements hands. That way you can’t get in trouble for working as directed. It’s really pretty simple.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You scan it in as a misload and when you don’t hear back you hand it to a supervisor to sheet it whatever their heart pleases.

There is zero reason i need to double check. They are not anymore busy than the rest of us.
Nope. If you brought it back to the building un-sheeted then you didn’t do your job.

Sending them is as misloads doesn’t give the package a disposition. If he sheeted them as missed he’ll be fine, but that’s not what I think
happened here.

Always put it back in managements hands. That way you can’t get in trouble for working as directed. It’s really pretty simple.
There's always at least one person that does this every year.

BlackCat

Nope. If you brought it back to the building un-sheeted then you didn’t do your job.
Sure you did.. you sent it in as a misload. You don’t have permission to sheet it as anything until they tell you.

You hand it to them and let them know you sent it in 5 hours ago.

I am tired of covering for others mistakes. Hold them equally accountable.

Brown Down

If no response in a reasonable period ill ask for instructions on them. If no response they would get sheeted missed before heading back. And always get you messages printed out in these situations.

Thebrownblob

happened here.

Yep it sounds like he just sent them in as packages that were on his car that were not supposed to be.

Management considers it turfing a package and being dishonest.

Peak is now over, and they are looking for blood. This will be their first, he put himself on a platter for them.

Depending on his previous issues, he will likely serve a lengthy suspension

Thebrownblob

Sure you did.. you sent it in as a misload. You don’t have permission to sheet it as anything until they tell you.

You hand it to them and let them know you sent it in 5 hours ago.

I am tired of covering for others mistakes. Hold them equally accountable.
Every package needs a disposition every day even if he sheeted it as a missed package that’s really not dishonesty, but it doesn’t sound like he did that. It sounds like he brought it back without scanning anything and giving it a disposition. Clocked out and went home.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah you're a dumb-ass.

Hopefully you get fired never come back

1703428711100.png

:biggrin: