Terminated for dishonesty

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?

If it makes you feel any better, this would NOT get you fired in my center. You scanned both packages as misloads. At that point, it's up to management to decide what to do with them. We are specifically told NOT to sheet them missed and wait further instructions after scanning them as misloads. If I'm feeling generous I'll send a message in reminding them, but that's not my job as a driver to remind management of all their misplaced packages.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Thanks for the feedback guys. Like one guy said should of ran it regardless. My BA and steward said we can fight it and get my job back and not to worry about it over the holidays. I've heard and seen worst firing from my center and those guys got their job back.
NEVER run MISLOADS for management , don’t care if it’s .5 mile away!
🧔‍♂️✊

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
If I don’t get a message telling me what to do with it before the end of my day, I’m gonna go deliver it. I don’t give a damn how long it takes. Good luck firing me for making service on a package.

This really depends on your own center. If I ran 20 miles off area for a misload because I never received instructions from management, my supervisor would be asking me wtf was I doing the next day. Standing rule is that if you don't receive instructions via the diad, bring it back to the OMS when you return.

It's been that way for years. What OP needs to do is figure out what EXACTLY is the standard operating procedure for misloads at his building.

Thebrownblob

This really depends on your own center. If I ran 20 miles off area for a misload because I never received instructions from management, my supervisor would be asking me wtf was I doing the next day. Standing rule is that if you don't receive instructions via the diad, bring it back to the OMS when you return.

It's been that way for years. What OP needs to do is figure out what EXACTLY is the standard operating procedure for misloads at his building.
No doubt, but it does appear they expected him to deliver it. And moving forward if I was him, I would deliver every package on my truck every day, and I would love for them to take me to a hearing trying to terminate me for making service on a package.

Brownsocks

Just a dog

Same process here. I do shoot a message if I find an air. For everything else I send it in and wait for instructions. SOP here is if they don't contact sheet as missed.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Same process here. I do shoot a message if I find an air. For everything else I send it in and wait for instructions. SOP here is if they don't contact sheet as missed.

Funny part is we aren't allowed to sheet them as missed unless specifically instructed to. Whatever management does with them once they're back at the building will forever be a mystery.

Thebrownblob

My center manager cares way more about overallowed and over miles then service on some Amazon bubble pack.
I wish all Center managers made smart choices like that, but unfortunately most do not. Delivering surepost packages 20 miles off route when a driver is on overtime is a ridiculous decision imo.

Thebrownblob

I hope the fix the Diad very quickly , it’ll be first thing I bring up when the “production PCM” is given
🧔‍♂️✊
1703436421077.jpeg