Terminated for fraudulent documentation

Rack em

Made the Podium
So say you were making a delivery and they said hey we won’t have anything today for a pickup . What do you do
I'd open the pick up right then and stop complete it while there. Doesn't matter how early it is before their puck up window, I would stop complete it while there. I do it all the time for a vet out in the sticks because their pick up time in the board shows 13:00, but we are always there by 10:00 at the latest.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have done it. It is always at a relatives and I always call the center manager and tell him that I am doing it.
Weird. I clearly remember a driver going over a route with a newer driver was who going out blind. He mentioned an address and told him to just sign for it if the guy wasn't there. The center manager chimed in saying to be sure to sign HIS name and not forge anyone else's name.

Over disciplined0123

Weird. I clearly remember a driver going over a route with a newer driver was who going out blind. He mentioned an address and told him to just sign for it if the guy wasn't there. The center manager chimed in saying to be sure to sign HIS name and not forge anyone else's name.
And that same center manager will say he never said that and fire you

barnyard

KTM rider
We have a driver whose wife is a drug rep. Everything comes signature required.

Today I was on a route and delivered to my nephew and saw 2 of my sister in laws. They all keep their houses unlocked, it is not a problem for me to walk in, leave a box on their kitchen table and sign my own name for it.

barnyard

KTM rider
Correct, but people are saying that would still get you fired? So many different things happen differently at each center...

My boss told me that as long as I signed my own name, I would not have a problem. It is also very doubtful that 1 of my relatives would call anyone to complain about it.