Terminated

The Real Jack RyanMI6

First off right now, STOP. Do not do that ever, ever again.
Second: we all are tracked and recorded as to what we do how we do it, to a level that literally frightens the.... out of the general population.
Third: talk to a steward you trust or your business agent be fully honest. Fund out the rules. (I was told years ago when I went fulltime we were allowed 1.0 mile for lunch. That .5 there and .5 back)
Fourth: pray that this is never ever investigated.
Fith: document everything just in case.
Pray you never ever hear or this again!!!
PS.. with all due respect what rock you been under, haven't you paid attention to the emphasis or jihad UPS is having against miles! The company literally spent, estimates range between 350 million to 1 billion dollars on Orion, millions just to reduce drivers Miles by 2 to 4 miles per driver per day. Not to mention Orion during Peak! WTF ARE you thinking dude. Keep your job buy her a house and come home to her ever night. Then talk and visit all you want and take her on nice vacations as well!!!

Last edited:
This is what is going to get you fired and likely stick. It's called "stealing time" and it is what you are doing. Code it out for break/meal/lunch or whatever and you may only get your hand slapped, but doing it without that and you have no excuse.
I wish I could but this has been going on since September and I haven't coded anything or counted for any of my time

Maplewood

About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation
If its on the clock you're fired. if you are checked out to lunch you shouldnt do it but you would need a warning letter, suspension.... If ever questioned just dont even think about lying. Dont get to comfortable either. The whole time you are driving to and from must be on lunch. Stealing time and lying are the easy ways to fire you.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Bad news is, going off route to steel time is a slam dunk termination case. Actually, steeling time on your route is too, come to that.

Good news is I figured out what center you're in and had a buddy in IE pull up your records and drove by the scene of your crime so to speak. More good news, your girl is hawt. PM me her number, let her know I'll be calling in a day or so and that she should be, let's say friendly and accommodating, and I'll make it all go away...

Girly, settle down, shes not a lesbian!

Box Ox

Good news is I figured out what center you're in and had a buddy in IE pull up your records and drove by the scene of your crime so to speak. More good news, your girl is hawt. PM me her number, let her know I'll be calling in a day or so and that she should be, let's say friendly and accommodating, and I'll make it all go away...

Oh baby. Somebody let the lucky lady know one of the big studs from IE is about to roll up on her.

zj9u79.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lolllllllllll
You can't seriously be this dumb. You work for a big corporation, and you use the company vehicle, while on the clock, to visit a friend?
No. Way.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I mentioned telematics earlier but I forgot to mention there is a way to show a trace of where your truck went overlayed on a map.

Maybe I will take a screen shot to show you.

Seriously OP... stop doing this.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
About once to twice a week during my route I stop by a friends house to hang out for about 15 to 20 minutes. She's not on my route but lives close to my route. I have been doing this for a couple of months now do you think If management found out there will be any discipline action.
Is there anything and policy against this that might lead up to discipline action or term nation
What you need is to do "find" a misload for that area...