Terminated

Indecisi0n

This would depend on what you were terminated for. If its not one of the "cardinal sins" then you would be on what is called a working termination.

Example
3rd accident in 9months. You're on a working termination until your fate is decided.

Stealing you're terminated and await the results of your wrongful termination grievance.

Working termination. See above Brah!
View attachment 259230
If I am "terminated" I'm not coming to work , period.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm sorry I'm confused.

What did your steward tell you in the office.
When you filed a grievance what did your BA tell you?

Are you working or not? Did they tell you, you should be working? You're talking like we already know all the facts.

He’s trolling your ass like a big dog

OKLABob

Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense but if you are showing up late and missing days without having the days to use then I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to can you. Amazon hiring drivers though.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense.
Nah. Shouldve sheeted it missed. Doubt if he'd get fired for nsn or ni1 at the building? Go fish
Junior, better crawl with apologies in the hearing. You know you were dishonest because you had to scan a delivery notice after the ni1, and after your GPS pitched a fit. The only hope for you is that someone else did the same thing and got their job back locally or then youve gotta apologize profusely in the hearing

OKLABob

Nah. Shouldve sheeted it missed. Doubt if he'd get fired for nsn or ni1 at the building? Go fish
Junior, better crawl with apologies in the hearing. You know you were dishonest because you had to scan a delivery notice after the ni1, and after your GPS pitched a fit. The only hope for you is that someone else did the same thing and got their job back locally or then youve gotta apologize profusely in the hearing
No info notice if you sheet it not ready.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Entered a package as a NI1 and was at the center already I hit at Package address that was one mistake that i made I just didn't think that I would of get terminated for my first mistake

No info notice if you sheet it not ready.
See above. Ni1. Not nr1.

What do you suggest I say to him? I’ve had to do this on multiple occasions.
it's what you say to the 800 ethics hotline attendant anonymously. Let them deal with their own dishonesty

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I’m saying sheet not in at the building. My supervisor will have us future businesses or not in them if it’s after 5 to save his own bacon. Not in then sheet the pkg as a residential I’ve had to do it before.
Never do that garbage thats ridiculous. You may be working as directed but you are screwing ups customers to save some dishonest supes butt. Total garbage

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense but if you are showing up late and missing days without having the days to use then I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to can you. Amazon hiring drivers though.
"Doubt", as you use it above is a very expensive word. Please dont give false advice to anyone concerning missed pkgs. Their families deserve better.