Terminated

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Junior7730, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

If I am "terminated" I'm not coming to work , period.

2. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

What’d ya do

3. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

We’re not allowed to sheet anything missed in our building. You should have sheeted it closed at 4:59.

4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

He’s trolling your ass like a big dog

5. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense but if you are showing up late and missing days without having the days to use then I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to can you. Amazon hiring drivers though.

6. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Nah. Shouldve sheeted it missed. Doubt if he'd get fired for nsn or ni1 at the building? Go fish
    Junior, better crawl with apologies in the hearing. You know you were dishonest because you had to scan a delivery notice after the ni1, and after your GPS pitched a fit. The only hope for you is that someone else did the same thing and got their job back locally or then youve gotta apologize profusely in the hearing

7. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

No info notice if you sheet it not ready.

8. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

I’m talking about dish call tags. I’ve never sheeted something up at the building lol

9. I've sheeted up missed back at the building

10. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

I’m saying sheet not in at the building. My supervisor will have us future businesses or not in them if it’s after 5 to save his own bacon. Not in then sheet the pkg as a residential I’ve had to do it before.

11. I won't do that shady crap. I'm not losing my job for a sup that isn't doing his job.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  12. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

What do you suggest I say to him? I’ve had to do this on multiple occasions.

13. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

So have several other drivers at my building.

14. Say it is falsification of records and I'm not doing it.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

Missed. No more, no less.

16. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

... hilarious.

No ID or gates/security at my building.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

See above. Ni1. Not nr1.

it's what you say to the 800 ethics hotline attendant anonymously. Let them deal with their own dishonesty

18. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Never do that garbage thats ridiculous. You may be working as directed but you are screwing ups customers to save some dishonest supes butt. Total garbage

19. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

20. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

"Doubt", as you use it above is a very expensive word. Please dont give false advice to anyone concerning missed pkgs. Their families deserve better.