Terminated

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Junior7730, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Tell him to put it in writing. That's the last you'll hear about it.

2. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

You don’t get fired from ups buddy. I have seen roll aways. One driver in particular has had late air more times then I can count and has wrecked twice in the last 9 months. Also has a shaving waiver. It’s not bad advice. I highly doubt anybody will get fired unless they steal or fight on property. Termination letters of course but you will get your job back.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

You’ll def be back.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

Except for the d-bag attitude and illegal whistle-blower retaliation

5. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

Within hours! Teamster power

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

You really dont have a freekin clue. I've seen hourly people permanently fired for theft, undisclosed accidents, drug usage, and one person for alleged threats made in another states hub. Management doesnt get fired hourly does and the union upholds it.

7. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Not sure where you are from buddy but where I’m at you don’t get fired especially when supervisors are telling you to do exactly what the guy who posted this thread did. Drug usage sure you’d get fired. I’ve seen a lot
    More managers come in go then I have union workers. You must be in management.

8. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Also please keep it related to this guys thread he is not going to get permanently fired for mis sheeting a package.

9. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Yea you got me. I'm in management. Buddy. Keep the target moving.

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

How long you been a driver Bob

11. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Also a guy in my center has had severa DUIs and even got his DL suspended. Ups sent him to meetings and let him work preload and guess what he’s still a full time driver to this day.

12. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Long enough

• List
  13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

So, not long

Maybe you’ll figure it out maybe you won’t

I’am guessing not

14. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

call tags are "something" packages.ttku

"Keep it related to this guy's thread"? Pot meet kettle and btw oklahomie bob, it doesnt say "on topic". Please pay attention to the thread rules.

15. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

On topic please.

16. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

Someone crashed blew out their windshield and left the scene. Still the centers favorite driver.

17. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Fedex?
    That opens the door wide for everyone else in your building. Management is so educated.

18. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

Sheet packages per the Ups diad training ONLY! If your sup wants to dishonesty sheet a package then bring the package in and make him sheet it. No one in management can make you sheet a package in any way that you feel is dishonest. Then can threaten and intimidate all they want, but you can't be disciplined in any way for doing the job the correct way.

"All delivery methods must be followed including properly and accurately reporting every service failure with honesty and integrity no matter what" This is from the diad training they make us take every year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. OKLABob

OKLABob Active Member

Look old school I don’t wanna sit and argue with you all night. All I’m saying is I’ve never seen anyone get fired (from my center) and the guy who miss sheeted the package is
    More than likely not going to lose his job.

20. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

In a board with the supes name and ID in it