Terminated

OKLABob

"Doubt", as you use it above is a very expensive word. Please dont give false advice to anyone concerning missed pkgs. Their families deserve better.
You don’t get fired from ups buddy. I have seen roll aways. One driver in particular has had late air more times then I can count and has wrecked twice in the last 9 months. Also has a shaving waiver. It’s not bad advice. I highly doubt anybody will get fired unless they steal or fight on property. Termination letters of course but you will get your job back.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You don’t get fired from ups buddy. I have seen roll aways. One driver in particular has had late air more times then I can count and has wrecked twice in the last 9 months. Also has a shaving waiver. It’s not bad advice. I highly doubt anybody will get fired unless they steal or fight on property. Termination letters of course but you will get your job back.
You really dont have a freekin clue. I've seen hourly people permanently fired for theft, undisclosed accidents, drug usage, and one person for alleged threats made in another states hub. Management doesnt get fired hourly does and the union upholds it.

OKLABob

You really dont have a freekin clue. I've seen hourly people permanently fired for theft, undisclosed accidents, drug usage, and one person for alleged threats made in another states hub. Management doesnt get fired hourly does and the union upholds it.
Not sure where you are from buddy but where I’m at you don’t get fired especially when supervisors are telling you to do exactly what the guy who posted this thread did. Drug usage sure you’d get fired. I’ve seen a lot
More managers come in go then I have union workers. You must be in management.

OKLABob

Also please keep it related to this guys thread he is not going to get permanently fired for mis sheeting a package.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Not sure where you are from buddy but where I’m at you don’t get fired especially when supervisors are telling you to do exactly what the guy who posted this thread did. Drug usage sure you’d get fired. I’ve seen a lot
More managers come in go then I have union workers. You must be in management.
Yea you got me. I'm in management. Buddy. Keep the target moving.

OKLABob

Also a guy in my center has had severa DUIs and even got his DL suspended. Ups sent him to meetings and let him work preload and guess what he’s still a full time driver to this day.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense but if you are showing up late and missing days without having the days to use then I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to can you. Amazon hiring drivers though.

I’m talking about dish call tags. I’ve never sheeted something up at the building lol
call tags are "something" packages.ttku

Also please keep it related to this guys thread he is not going to get permanently fired for mis sheeting a package.
"Keep it related to this guy's thread"? Pot meet kettle and btw oklahomie bob, it doesnt say "on topic". Please pay attention to the thread rules.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m saying sheet not in at the building. My supervisor will have us future businesses or not in them if it’s after 5 to save his own bacon. Not in then sheet the pkg as a residential I’ve had to do it before.

What do you suggest I say to him? I’ve had to do this on multiple occasions.
Sheet packages per the Ups diad training ONLY! If your sup wants to dishonesty sheet a package then bring the package in and make him sheet it. No one in management can make you sheet a package in any way that you feel is dishonest. Then can threaten and intimidate all they want, but you can't be disciplined in any way for doing the job the correct way.

"All delivery methods must be followed including properly and accurately reporting every service failure with honesty and integrity no matter what" This is from the diad training they make us take every year.

OKLABob

Fedex?
That opens the door wide for everyone else in your building. Management is so educated.
Look old school I don’t wanna sit and argue with you all night. All I’m saying is I’ve never seen anyone get fired (from my center) and the guy who miss sheeted the package is
More than likely not going to lose his job.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Sheet packages per the Ups diad training ONLY! If your sup wants to dishonesty sheet a package then bring the package in and make him sheet it. No one in management can make you sheet a package in any way that you feel is dishonest. Then can threaten and intimidate all they want, but you can't be disciplined in any way for doing the job the correct way.

"All delivery methods must be followed including properly and accurately reporting every service failure with honesty and integrity no matter what" This is from the diad training they make us take every year.
In a board with the supes name and ID in it